If you’re looking for Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies RecipePreptime: 23 Minutes Cooktime: 38 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 172 calories.
You can cook crockpot garlic butter chicken and veggies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook crockpot garlic butter chicken and veggies :
- You need Bag Baby Carrots
- Use 5 Red Potatoes, cubed
- Use 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
- Get 1 Zucchini, cubed
- Take 2-3 Lg. Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless cut into strips
- Provide 2 Sticks Salted Butter
- Prepare 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- Get 1-2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- Provide 1 Tbsp. Dried Cilantro
- Take 1 Tbsp. Dried Tarragon
- Prepare 1 tsp. All-purpose Seasoning
Instructions to make Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies :
- In a small saucepan add the butter and seasonings and minced garlic. Cook on low til butter is melted and set aside.
- Add chicken to crockpot then then the rest of ingredients. Pour the butter sauce over everything. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Serve immediately. I serve with Flaky Butter Biscuits and a side salad. Enjoy 😊
If you find this Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down - Not Just A Health Concern
Individuals typically attempt to lose weight simply because they would like to boost their health or have been told by their health care provider that it is quite crucial that they do so. Recent research has documented the role that obesity plays in a large number of illnesses and health conditions. The facts and figures are easily visible when it comes to health concerns like elevated blood pressure and cardiac disease. Even with all the information, many individuals don’t believe that the health benefits are cause enough for them to shed weight. Following are a few of the positive effects you may expect in case you begin a fat loss plan.
An additional benefit of a brand new slimmer you is the confidence this can bring to you and this can start to show itself in other areas of your life. This may reflect itself in a more beneficial outlook toward your career and the individuals in your life. Simply seeing positive outcomes in your weight reducing program may help your ability to reach goals in different parts of your life. Unquestionably, once you begin to get good feedback from other people regarding your looks, this will give you the self-confidence to connect with people better.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
So while the health rewards of losing weight should be a good enough motivator, you can see that there are numerous other reasons to commit to a fat loss regimen.