Hi, welcome to our recipes site. Looking for the perfect Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe? look no further! We deliver to you only the best Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Cajun Chicken Pasta with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Cajun Chicken Pasta RecipePreptime: 24 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 249 calories.
You can have cajun chicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook cajun chicken pasta :
- You need 1 lb White Meat Chicken (Although, you can use either)
- Get 1 tbsp Minced Garlic or Garlic Powder
- You need 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Dried Basil Flakes
- Use 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- Get 2 cup Red and Green Bell Peppers
- You need 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Take 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Use 1 Pasta of your liking. This dish is for 2 to 3 people, so use as much as needed.
- Take 1/2 cup Olive Oil
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Pasta :
- Start with prepping your peppers. For those of y'all who follow my recipes you know I like to julienne my veggies. You can slice and use any color bell pepper, but I would stick to bell peppers rather than changing the veg. If you do, please comment I would like to know how it turned out.
- On a clean cutting board. Cut your chicken into bite size pieces. I usually go for half an inch. After cutting chicken coat with cajun seasoning. We will save the other seasonings for the sauce. Leave chicken in fridge for hour minimum, 24 hours max.
- Start with boiling water for pasta. Use any kind of pasta. We like to use veggie pasta for healtier balance. When the water is ready throw in pasta, and heat oil in skillet or wok.
- When oil is hot, toss in chicken and cook till you see no raw outside pieces. Chicken will finish cooking with the veggies. Toss in veggies and cook till veggies are bendable, but still crunchy. The veggies will finish cooking in the sauce.
- Toss in heavy cream and the rest of your seasonings. Bring cream to a simmer, and toss in parmesan cheese. Please be smart and get some parmesan you have to grate. Kraft is not cheese. Try to find a 12-24 month aged cheese. You will thank me for it. This dish doesn't require salt since you have such a salty cheese. You can add ground pepper if you like.
- Cook until sauce thickens just a little. You're not looking for a heavy looking sauce. Drain pasta and plate adding sauce to your liking. My wife drowns her noodles with sauce. Add some extra grated parmesan, and serve with some tasty french bread.
If you find this Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Shedding Pounds Is Not Just About Giving You Better Health
People generally make an effort to lose weight simply because they want to better their health or have been told by their health care provider that it is very important that they do so. The latest studies have documented the role that excessive weight plays in a large number of illnesses and health issues. Anywhere you go you hear about the serious repercussions of heart disease and increased blood pressure. Despite the evidence there are still a lot of people that don’t see improving their health as a sufficiently strong reason for slimming down. Following are a few of the good effects you could expect in the event you embark upon a fat loss regimen.
If you are overweight, it may be that you tend to exclude yourself from certain activities. This might be because you do not feel confident in your ability to do something or that you are just not physically able to be involved. Once your body starts to rejuvenate itself, it will give you fresh opportunities as to how you spend your leisure time. When you are able to participate in a new sporting activity for example, you’ll not only be able to enjoy taking part but also get the opportunity to meet new people. If it’s a team sport, this can be a great way to bond with others and strike up new friendships.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Thus, while the improvements to your health after shedding pounds should be a sufficient incentive, you can find a lot of additional reasons to remain faithful to your weight loss regimen.