Looking for the perfect PIZZA FRIES aka chipotle #cookpadramadan recipe? look no further! Our page is dedicated to gives you only the best PIZZA FRIES aka chipotle #cookpadramadan recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook PIZZA FRIES aka chipotle #cookpadramadan with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
PIZZA FRIES aka chipotle #cookpadramadan RecipePreptime: 16 Minutes Cooktime: 44 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 178 calories.
You can have pizza fries aka chipotle #cookpadramadan using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare pizza fries aka chipotle #cookpadramadan :
- Get 5 aloo washed peeled
- Prepare Water as required
- Prepare 1 tbs Salt
- Get Oil for frying
- Take Chicken
- Provide 1/2 tbs Chicken tikka masla
- Get 1 tbs daahi
- Use 1 tbs ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 chicken fillet
- Provide 1 tbs oil
- You need Water as required
- Get Fries
- Get 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Use Pizza sauces
- Prepare Cooked chicken
- Get Cheddar cheese
- Take Mozzarella cheese
- Get Onion chopped
- Prepare Capsicum chopped
- Provide Tomatoes chopped
- Prepare Cheeses
- Use Black olives
- Prepare Oregano
- Use Chilli flakes
Steps to make PIZZA FRIES aka chipotle #cookpadramadan :
- Cut the potato with the help of French fries cutting machine. - in a bowl add water potato fries and let it be for 30-35mint. - In Pot add water salt and heat it to the boiling point. - add fries and leave it for 6-7mints.then dry fries with the help or paper towel -It can be freeze in a zip lock bag for 2-3 weeks - heat the oil again and fry fries until it become crispy
- For chicken tikka flavour. - in a bowl add tikka masala daahi ginger garlic paste and mix well. - add chicken mixed well and marinate it for 30-40 mint. - In pan add oil and chicken with remaining marinade cook for3mint - add water and cover it on a low flame until its done then cook other side and wait for 3mint. - turn off the flame shred the chicken with the help of fork. - turn on the flame and sautè it for 1mint and set aside
- ASSEMBLE - I take aluminum foil bowl you can take any bowl - now Add fries mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese,pizza sauce, cooked chicken, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, capsicum, onion, tomato, mozzarella, cheddar, black olives, chilli flakes,oregano - i choose foil because its easy to baked in foil - bake it in preheated oven at 180c for about 6-7mints or until
- Cheese melt - SERVED AND ENJOIZ
If you find this PIZZA FRIES aka chipotle #cookpadramadan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down Will Benefit Your Health--And Much More
Individuals usually make an effort to lose weight mainly because they want to boost their health or have been told by their doctor that it is very important that they do so. It’s now well known that a lot of health issues and diseases are associated with people carrying excess fat. Anywhere you go you hear about the serious implications of heart disease and increased blood pressure levels. In spite of the evidence there are still many individuals that do not see improving their health as a sufficiently strong enough basis for shedding pounds. Keep reading to discover how a fat loss plan can improve your health.
As an overweight person, you probably stay away from a few pursuits. This could be a consequence of your lack of self-confidence or because you have not had the physical ability to accomplish that. When your body starts to rejuvenate itself, it will give you new opportunities as to how you spend your free time. For instance, if you have the strength to try out a new athletic hobby, you will no doubt find that it is a pleasurable way to exercise and meet up with other individuals. Creating new relationships may be a welcome side effect if your new hobbies include team sports.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
So though the health rewards of losing weight should be a good enough motivator, you can see that there are many other reasons to commit to a weight loss plan.