Trying to find yummy food recipe? Why not try Chicken Tangdi Masala recipe! We deliver to you only the best Chicken Tangdi Masala recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken Tangdi Masala with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken Tangdi Masala RecipePreptime: 16 Minutes Cooktime: 41 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 177 calories.
To make chicken tangdi masala you need 26 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken tangdi masala :
- Provide For 1st marination :
- Use 6 Chicken drumsticks (large) de skinned
- You need 1 tablespoon Green chilli paste
- You need 1.5 tablespoons Ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- Get 2nd marination :
- You need 1 tablespoon Kashmiri Chilli powder
- You need 1.5 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Prepare 2 teaspoons or as per taste Salt
- Provide to taste Black pepper powder
- Take 2 tablespoons Yogurt
- You need 1/2 tablespoon Coriander powder
- Take as needed Oil for shallow frying
- You need 1 or 2 small pieces Cinnamon stick
- Use For the gravy :
- Provide 6 tablespoons Sesame oil / mustard oil
- Provide 3 Green cardamom
- Provide 2 sprigs Curry leaves finely chopped
- Get 3 Onions big sized finely chopped
- Get to taste Salt
- Use 4 Red ripe Tomato medium puréed
- Take 200 ml Water
- Get 1/4 tablespoon Garam masala powder
- Use 1.5 tablespoon or as preferred Red chilli powder
- Get as needed Cilantros chopped for garnishing fistful
Instructions to make Chicken Tangdi Masala :
- To begin with, make gashes on the deskinned chicken drumsticks. For marination, add in 1 tablespoon green chilli paste, 1.5 tablespoon ginger garlic paste.
- Add a teaspoon of vinegar and rub the chicken thoroughly using the mixture. Rest the chicken for the 15 minutes.
- For second marination, Add 1 tablespoon Kashmiri Chilli powder, 1.5 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder.
- Add in 2 teaspoons salt or as preferred. Sprinkle black pepper powder as preferred. Rub the prepared marinade on the chicken drumsticks thoroughly.
- Add 2 tablespoons yogurt, 1/2 tablespoon coriander powder. Mix, marinate the chicken for hours or overnight for better masala absorption.
- Heat oil for shallow frying in a pan. Drop the marinated chicken drumsticks along with the marinade and slow fry in low heat until both sides turn golden. In between add a small piece of cinnamon stick amidst the chicken pieces for better flavor.
- Chicken Tangdi is ready. Turn off heat.
- For the gravy, heat 6 tablespoons sesame oil / mustard oil. Add 3 green cardamom and fry for 2 seconds. Add onions and sauté until light brown. Add required salt when sautéing the onions.
- At this stage pour the tomato purée. Cook until oil floats on top. Add the dry powders one by one.
- Mix all the ingredients. Add 200 ml water when masala looks dry. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- When the semi gravy is ready,drop in the prepared Chicken Tangdi pieces. Mix and make sure every Tangdi piece gets coated well in the masala.
- Cover the pan and slow cook for 10 minutes until the chicken Tangdi absorbs masala. The final masala looks red,thick while oil oozes on top. Add in the finely chopped cilantros and curry leaves. Chicken Tangdi Masala is ready.
If you find this Chicken Tangdi Masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Reducing Your Weight Isn't Just About Improving Your Health
Men and women usually try to shed weight simply because they wish to improve their health or have been told by their doctor that it is very important that they do so. It is now well known that many health problems and diseases are associated with people being overweight. Everywhere you go you learn about the serious consequences of heart disease and increased blood pressure. Evidence aside, there are those who don’t consider that losing weight will considerably impact their health in a favorable way. Continue reading to discover how a fat loss regimen can greatly improve your health.
A key consideration that will help to encourage you is the knowledge that you can possibly cut costs when you shed weight. Even though it may be saying the obvious, to shed weight usually means that you’ll be eating less and also trying to eliminate those tempting treats between meals. Should you do this for a prolonged period of time, you could realize some pretty significant savings. In actual fact, some of the healthy alternative foods are ones that you could even grow at home which would decrease your food spend even further.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Thus, although the improvements to your health after slimming down should be a good incentive, you can find a lot of additional reasons to stay faithful to your weight loss plan.