Hi, welcome to our recipes page. Trying to find appetizing food recipe? Why not try Aloo Gosht recipe! Our site is dedicated to bringing you only the best Aloo Gosht recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Aloo Gosht with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Aloo Gosht RecipePreptime: 17 Minutes Cooktime: 44 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 287 calories.
You can have aloo gosht using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make aloo gosht :
- Get 1/2 kg mutton
- You need 3 Onions sliced
- Use 2 Tomatoes diced
- Take 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1/2 cup Oil
- Provide 1/4 tsp Haldi powder
- Take 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Use 1 tbsp Dhania powder
- Use Salt:as per Taste
- Get leaves Few Fresh coriander
- Take 2 Green chillies:
- Provide 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
Steps to make Aloo Gosht :
- Taje a pit,put oil and fry onions until light brown.
- Add tomatoes,all masalas, ginger garlic paste,bhoonify a little and add quarter cup water.
- Cook for 15-20mins and add mutton,cook in this water and once mutton changes colour add 1 cup water and let it cook until meat is Half tender.
- Add potatoes and bhoonafay,add 2cups warm water and cook until potato and meat is well done.
- Add green chillies and cook for 5mins,garnish with garam masala powder and fresh coriander.
- Serve with boiled rice,chapati and achaar.
If you find this Aloo Gosht recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Reducing Your Weight Isn't Just About Giving You Better Health
One of the primary reasons that individuals want to shed weight is because they know the health advantages or they have been advised to do so by a medical doctor. It is now recognized that many health problems and diseases are associated with people carrying excess fat. The data for conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure are there for all to see. Proof aside, there are people who don’t feel that slimming down will substantially impact their health in a beneficial way. Continue reading to find out how a fat loss plan can better your health.
First of all, losing weight can help to cut your expenses, and that is a definite motivator for many people. Although it may be stating the obvious, to lose excess weight usually means that you will be eating less and also trying to eliminate those tempting snacks between meals. It is the case that over some time these cost savings can amount to a reasonably significant amount. In fact, a few of the healthy alternative foods are ones that you could even grow from home which would decrease your food spend even more.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Therefore, even though the improvements to your health after losing weight should be a sufficient reward, you can find numerous additional reasons to continue to be faithful to your weight reduction plan.