Looking for recipes idea to make this weekend? Try this Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Cajun Chicken Alfredo with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo RecipePreptime: 10 Minutes Cooktime: 52 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 122 calories.
You can have cajun chicken alfredo using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare cajun chicken alfredo :
- Take 4 each boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Prepare 1 blackening spice
- Provide 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (EVO)
- Use 3 tbsp minced garlic
- Get 1 cup chopped marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- Get 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- Get 3 cup heavy cream
- Use 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Use 1 tsp sea salt
- Get 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Take 1 lb cooked fettuccine
- Use 1/3 cup sliced scallions
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Alfredo :
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Coat each chicken breast with blackening spice.
- Use skilled on high heat: place chicken in skillet and blacken both sides.
- Place in oven for 10 - 12 minutes. Ensure internal temperature has reached 165°F - 170°F.
- Let chicken rest and then slice into bite size strips.
- On medium heat and sauce pan: add 2T EVO and garlic to lightly caramel.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and chicken strips.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Add heavy cream and simmer until sauce is reduce by half or when sauce has reached your desire consistency.
- Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan, salt, pepper, and cooked pasta. Note: save 1/4 cup of Parmesan for dish topping.
- Using large rimmed serving platter: layer pasta first then pour sauce and chicken over pasta.
- Garnish with stallion and 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
If you find this Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down - Not Just A Health Concern
Men and women usually make an effort to slim down because they would like to improve their health or have been told by their doctor that it is vitally important that they do so. We now know just how directly related many medical problems are to someone’s excessive weight. The data for problems including heart disease and elevated blood pressure are there for all to check out. In spite of all the documentation, numerous individuals don’t feel that the health benefits are cause enough for them to slim down. Following are a number of the positive effects you could expect should you embark upon a fat loss program.
Another advantage of a new slimmer you is the confidence this can bring to you and this can start to present itself in other areas of your life. This might help you to truly feel more positive in your job aspirations and grow your relationships. After you start to see positive results to your weight reduction goals, you might find that this also translates into successfully achieving goals in other parts of your life. Undoubtedly, once you start to get good comments from others regarding your image, this will give you the confidence to relate to people better.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Therefore, while the improvements to your health after slimming down should be a sufficient incentive, you can find numerous additional reasons to remain faithful to your weight reduction program.