Hi, welcome to our recipes website. Trying to find appetizing food recipe? Why not try Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe! We deliver to you only the best Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Hot and Sour Asian Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Hot and Sour Asian Soup RecipePreptime: 37 Minutes Cooktime: 53 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 267 calories.
You can have hot and sour asian soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook hot and sour asian soup :
- You need 1 14 ounce container of extra firm tofu cut into pieces
- Prepare 1 Half cup of sliced shitake mushrooms
- Prepare 1 Half cup of sliced oyster mushrooms
- Prepare 1 8 ounce can of bamboo shoots
- Get 2 cup of bean sprouts
- You need 1 Quarter cup of corn starch
- You need 1 tbsp of cold water
- Get 1 container of Swanson brand hot and sour Asian infused chicken broth
- You need 1 Half of cup of chopped green onions
- You need 2 eggs slightly beaten
Instructions to make Hot and Sour Asian Soup :
- First you want to mix the cornstarch and the cold water stirring until smooth set aside.
- Next combine the chicken broth bamboo shoots mushrooms and bean sprouts in a large stock pot. Add in the cornstarch mixture.
- Once the soup mixture has come to a slight boil, reduce heat to a simmer and add the tofu. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Next take your beaten egg an drop into the soup. Remove from heat let set 5 to 10 minutes and add your chopped green onions.
If you find this Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Inisightful Diet Tips
The last thing you most likely want is a heap of empty information. You’re probably hungry and indignant at the moment. You are most likely perched at your computer trying to find advice to help you stay distracted from all of the other things you’d rather be doing at this moment. Lots of men and women feel this way. When you’re maintaining your diet, everything can feel like a big irritation. Sometimes dieting is quite similar to quitting cigarettes. Your hormones go somewhat haywire. Your mental hormones changes. Your moods are likely very unpredictable. That’s why you need this article. Here are some diet hints that may help you have a simpler time of things.
Don’t name the choice that you’re making now a “diet.” Refer to the idea as eating healthier. Calling your current new plan a “diet” means deprivation along with negativity. It is a great deal more constructive to say that you have made some “choices” about your “lifestyle habits”. It is much easier to feel positive about the things you choose to do. Rather than “This can’t be part of my entire life because it is terrible.” Another advantage to modifying the plan’s name is that you will get much less advice when you “decide to eat healthier” than when you “are on a diet.”
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There are a variety of things you can do to make your new choice to lose weight and be healthy easier. The tips discussed in this article are just the tip of the iceberg. The most important idea, not surprisingly, is to just think positively about what you have decided to do. You’re picking one thing as an alternative to ignoring something. You’re making good choices and not simply letting fashion magazines tell you the right way to look. Best of luck and have fun with it! Think of this as an chance as opposed to a requirement. It’s simpler to do get healthy when you do it for yourself but not for other people.