Looking for the perfect Litti choka with coriander chutney recipe? look no further! Our page is dedicated to bringing you only the best Litti choka with coriander chutney recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Litti choka with coriander chutney with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Litti choka with coriander chutney RecipePreptime: 27 Minutes Cooktime: 55 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 166 calories.
To make litti choka with coriander chutney you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook litti choka with coriander chutney :
- Provide 3 cup wheat flour
- Use 1 cup sattu of chana
- You need 1/2 tsp thyme seeds
- Provide to taste Salt
- Provide 2 bsp mustard oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ginger finely chopped
- Get 1 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- Get 1 cup onion finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp green chilli finely chopped
- Provide as needed Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Get 2 bsp lemon juice
- Provide 1 tsp black pepper seeds
- Get as needed Water
Steps to make Litti choka with coriander chutney :
- Make a stuffing of litti. Take a sattu of chana in a bowl add onion, garlic,ginger,green chillies, coriander leaves, thyme seeds, black pepper seeds, lemon juice, mustard oil and salt and mix with hand now stuffing is ready
- Take a wheat flour in a large bowl knead a fine dough with the help of water take a small ball from dough
- Make it hollow with thumb and fingers given bowl shape and put the stuffing and close the litti make a round shape
- Keep in plate prepare all like wise.Heat the Gas Tandoor put the litti on it
- Cook on it take out in a plate put the ghee on now litti is ready to serve with choka and coriander chutney
If you find this Litti choka with coriander chutney recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down - More Than Just A Health Concern
A primary cause for men and women trying to lose weight is the fact that their doctor has indicated that they need to do so and, without a doubt, they recognize the possible benefits to their health. Today’s research has recognized the role that being overweight plays in a large number of illnesses and health issues. The data for ailments such as heart disease and high blood pressure are there for all to check out. Even with the evidence there are still a lot of people who don’t see improving their health as a sufficiently strong grounds for slimming down. In the following paragraphs we shall examine some of the other benefits that can be gained through carrying out a weight loss program.
To start with, slimming down can help to trim your expenses, and that’s a definite motivator for many people. Though it may be stating the obvious, to shed pounds usually means that you will be eating less and also trying to cut out those tempting snack foods between meals. Should you do this for a lengthy period, you could realize some fairly significant savings. In reality, several health foods can be cultivated in your garden, which would lower your food expenditures even more.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Hence, although the improvements to your health after reducing your weight should be a good incentive, you can find many additional reasons to stay faithful to your fat loss plan.