If you’re looking for Goan Panache Dhonas recipe, look no further! We give you only the perfect Goan Panache Dhonas recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Goan Panache Dhonas with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Goan Panache Dhonas RecipePreptime: 37 Minutes Cooktime: 49 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 261 calories.
To cook goan panache dhonas you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make goan panache dhonas :
- Get 3 cup ripe Jackfruit (Kathal) puree
- You need 1 cup Semolina (sooji/rava)
- Take 1 cup Jaggery (semi solid)
- Get 1 cup grated, fresh coconut
- Use 1 tbsp, chopped jackfruit
- Prepare 2 +1/2 tsp deshi ghee
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 4 black cardamom, powdered
- Use 8 black pepper, crushed
- Provide Some friend nuts and raisins
Steps to make Goan Panache Dhonas :
- Dry roast semolina in medium heat, till get the aroma. Keep aside to cool down.
- Deseeded the jackfruit, take the pulp and grind to make smooth puree. - Roast the dry fruits.
- In a large bowl, combine the roasted semolina, jackfruit puree, grated coconut, jaggery, roasted dry fruits, chopped jackfruit and raisins, 2 tsp ghee, salt. Mix to form a batter.
- Add water to steamer and heat to boil. Grease a bowl with rest 1/2 tsp ghee.
- Place the cake pan with batter in the steamer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cake and cool down, keep in refrigerator,cut, serve and enjoy. - Thanks
If you find this Goan Panache Dhonas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down Will Benefit Your Health--And Much More
A primary cause for people attempting to lose weight is the fact that their physician has indicated that they need to do so and, without a doubt, they know the possible benefits to their health. Current reports have documented the role that being overweight plays in a large number of illnesses and health issues. The facts and figures are easily visible in terms of health concerns such as elevated blood pressure and cardiac disease. In spite of the evidence there are still lots of individuals that don’t see improving their health as a sufficiently strong reason for losing weight. Keep reading to find out how a fat loss plan can greatly improve your health.
One more positive effect of your losing weight may be a new belief in yourself, which will shine in all areas of your life. This could help you to really feel more positive in your career aspirations and make positive changes to relationships. The fact that you come to see results from the desired goals you set for yourself in terms of weight loss may help you to achieve targets in other areas of your life. Undeniably, when people make positive comments regarding your improved physical appearance, you will find that you feel more confident in yourself and this will come across in your communications with other people.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Hence, while the improvements to your health after losing weight should be a good reward, you can find numerous additional reasons to stay faithful to your weight loss plan.