Looking for recipes idea to make this weekend? Try this Jackfruit Kofta curry recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Jackfruit Kofta curry recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Jackfruit Kofta curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Jackfruit Kofta curry RecipePreptime: 29 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 159 calories.
To make jackfruit kofta curry you need 31 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare jackfruit kofta curry :
- Take 250 gms peeled jackfruits, cut into small pieces
- Take 1 large sized potato
- You need 1 onion finely chopped
- Provide 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Provide 2 tbsp Gram flour
- You need 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- Take as required Oil
- You need For masala-
- Prepare 2 medium onion thinly sliced
- You need 2 small tomatoes cut into small pieces
- Provide 1 tsp ginger
- You need 8-10 garlic cloves
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Provide 2 red chillies
- You need For gravy-
- Prepare 1-2 bay leaves
- Provide 2 cardamom
- Prepare 1 cardamon stick
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- You need to taste Salt
- You need 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 6-8 kaju
- Prepare 1/4 cup coriander leaves for garnishing
- Take 1 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Jackfruit Kofta curry :
- For koftas-Boil the jackfruit and potato in a pressure cooker with a 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp turmeric powder until soft. Drain and allow cooling.
- Mash the jackfruits and potato in a mixing bowl, then add chopped onion green chillies, ginger paste, coriander powder, chopped coriander leaves, turmeric powder, salt and mash together to incorporate, then mix the gram flour to bind.
- Divide the mixture into 16 to 18 parts and shape into small round kofta balls.
- Now heat a appe pan and grease with oil put kofta balls in it and fry the koftas until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Prepare masala for curry fastly soak kaju in warm water for 30 minutes for smooth paste and make paste after 30 minutes and keep aside
- Now take a grinding jar and grind onion, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, tomatoes, red chilli together and make a smooth paste.
- Prepare curry-Now heat oil in a pan add bay leaves, cumin seeds, cardamom and let them pop, add sliced onion and fry until golden.
- Then add prepared masala, salt, turmeric powder and fry on medium heat then add 1 to 2 cup water and saute until the oil starts to separate.
- Then add 1 and 1/2 cup water and allow the gravy to come to a full boil, then simmer away until it slightly thickness, it will take 5 to 7 minutes.
- Then add kaju paste and simmer for another 1 to 2 minutes, finally add the fried koftas, sprinkle garam masala powder and turn off the heat, keep covered for 4 to 5 minutes then serve with rice or roti with garnish few coriander leaves.
If you find this Jackfruit Kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Reducing Your Weight Isn't Just About Improving Your Health
People typically make an effort to lose weight simply because they want to boost their health or have been told by their health care provider that it is very important that they do so. The latest research has identified the role that excessive weight plays in a large number of illnesses and health issues. The stats for ailments like heart disease and high blood pressure are there for all to look at. Despite the evidence there are still lots of people that do not see improving their health as a sufficiently strong grounds for losing weight. Following are a few of the beneficial effects you can anticipate should you embark upon a fat loss program.
Another benefit of a brand new thinner you is the confidence this can bring to you and this can start to show itself in other areas of your life. This may reflect itself in a more beneficial outlook toward your career and the individuals in your life. When you begin to discover positive results to your weight reduction goals, you’ll find that this also translates into successfully achieving goals in other parts of your life. It is obvious that if individuals start to commend you on the changes you have made to your physical appearance, this starts to impact your self image and this will show in how you interact with others.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
In addition to the obvious health benefits that you receive when you lose weight, permanent commitment to a fat reduction diet program can reap a lot of other rewards also.