Hey, welcome to our recipes site. If you’re looking for Chicken dum biryani recipe, look no further! Our website is dedicated to bringing you only the best Chicken dum biryani recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken dum biryani with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken dum biryani RecipePreptime: 34 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 179 calories.
To cook chicken dum biryani you only need 21 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make chicken dum biryani :
- Prepare 500 g chicken
- You need 500 g basmati rice
- You need 1 bunch coriandor
- Prepare 1 bunch mint
- Take 6 green chillies
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Provide 1 cup curd
- Use 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Use to taste salt
- Use 6 green cardamom
- Use 2 cinnamon sticks
- Take 6 black pepper corn
- Get 2 Bay leafs
- Take 4 cloves
- Provide 1 tbsp red chili powder
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Provide 2 mace blades
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil
- Get 1/4 cup fried onions
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Use 1 tbsp coriander powder
Steps to make Chicken dum biryani :
- Wash and drain the chicken nicely.
- Slice onions and deep fry them and keep aside.
- Now make a powder of all the whole spices listed above.and marinade the chicken.
- Now make a fine paste of green chillies,mint and coriandor and apply to chicken, and also add curd lemon juice and oil to it and mix well with your hands making sure every piece is coated nicely.
- Add some fried onions too and give it a nice mix and keep the marinated chicken in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Now take the rice and wash it 2/3 times and sock it for 1 hour.
- Now heat some water in vessel around 6 cups,and add whole spices to it.
- 4 cloves,6 green cardamoms,1 cinnamon,2 Bay leafs 1 black cardamom and 1 tsp shahi jeera and salt around 4 tbsp.
- Once water starts boiling add 1 tsp oil and rice to it.
- Cook rice till 70 %. and drain the water completely.
- Now assembling the biryani.
- Add a layer of marinated chicken,and sprinkles some friend onions, chopped mint and coriandor.
- Now add the layer of rice and again sprinkle some fried onions chopped mint and coriandor
- Second layer of rice same as above
- Add saffron milk on top, u can also add some ghee or clarified butter, it's optional.but if added it enhances the taste
- Now cover the pot with lid. and seal it with whole wheat dough or u can put some weights on top of the lip.to prevent escape of stem.
- Now cook the biryani for 5 mints on high flame. after 5 mints. lift the pot. place the girdle and put the pot back on girdle and lower the heat to slow. and cook for about 30 mints.
- After 30 mints your biryani is ready to serve. but do not hurry to open the lid. switch off the falme and wait for 10 more minutes and then open the lid and enjoy your fresh home made delicious chicken dum biryani..
- U can garnish it with some fried onions and chopped mint and coriander leaves, serve with curd raita. and a lemon.
If you find this Chicken dum biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Wise Diet Hints
The last thing it is likely you want is a collection of empty advice. You’re probably hungry and indignant at the moment. It’s probable that you’re staring at your computer screen and wanting that it delivers a good distraction to keep you from focusing on things you would rather do at this time. This is beautifully normal. Lots of ordinarily normal stuff starts to feel annoying when you’re trying to stick to a diet. In plenty of situations, the act of going on a diet is not all that different when compared with quitting smoking. Your body’s hormones get out of control. Your brain hormones changes. Your moods are likely very unpredictable. That’s why you will need this article. Use the next diet ideas to improve your life.
Stop labelling your new life choice a diet regime. Call it “eating better”. Naming the approach a “diet” is really a damaging thing and makes it sound like you’re depriving yourself of good things. It is a great deal more beneficial to say that you have made some “choices” about your “lifestyle habits”. You could have a less difficult time coping with the problem if you think “I’m doing this and not that.” Instead of “I can’t try this anymore because it’s bad.” One more reason to adjust what you call your actions is that “making lifestyle changes” isn’t going to inspire others to give you advice nearly as much as “I’m going on a diet” does.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There are all sorts of things that can be done to make your new choice to lose weight and be healthy easier. This article discusses a few tips that will help it get easier. The fundamental approach, though, is to put a positive light on the options you’re making. You are making selections instead of being controlled. You are selecting to make a positive change in your life but not permitting society pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do. Don’t neglect to try to find the fun! Think of this as an possibility instead of a requirement. You’ll have a lot more luck if you make the choice to make your personal life better as opposed to feeling like you have to do it to make others happy.