Hi, welcome to our recipes website. Trying to find mouthwatering food recipe? Why not try Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks recipe! Our site is wholehearted to gives you only the best Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks RecipePreptime: 38 Minutes Cooktime: 51 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 289 calories.
To make chicken alfredo mozzarella sticks you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken alfredo mozzarella sticks :
- Provide 2 cups cream cheese
- Take 3 cooked shredded chicken breast
- You need 2 cups mozzarella
- Get 1 cup parmesan
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 tsp black pepper
- Use 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Prepare 2 cups flour
- You need 4 eggs beaten with a little milk
- Take 2 cups breadcrumbs seasoned with a pinch of fine sea salt
- Get Cooking oil
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks :
- Warm the cream cheese in the mircowave to make it loose and easier to work with. Add the chicken, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold everything together until mixed throughly
- Line a 23cm square baking tray and spread the mixture evenly into it and freeze until solid (I used a 9x13 and it took 30 mins to get hard enough to use)
- Cut the slab of chicken/cheese yumminess in to strips. Dip them into the flour, egg mix and breadcrumbs and repeat
- Fry in batches in a large pot of oil until crisp and browned lightly
- Serve with ranch dipping sauce and Enjoy;
If you find this Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Reducing Weight - More Than Just A Health Concern
Individuals generally try to lose weight simply because they want to better their health or have been told by their health care provider that it is vitally important that they do so. We now know just how directly related nearly all health issues are to someone’s excessive weight. Wherever you go you learn about the serious implications of heart disease and increased blood pressure levels. Despite the evidence there are still lots of people that do not see improving their health as a sufficiently strong enough reason for shedding pounds. Following are a few of the positive effects you can expect in case you begin a fat loss plan.
As an overweight individual, you most likely stay clear of some activities. This could be due to your lack of self-confidence or because you have not had the physical ability to accomplish that. This can change as you start to get healthy and will open doors to new ways to spend your free time. For instance, if you have the strength to try out a new athletic hobby, you will no doubt find that it is a pleasurable way to work out and connect with other people. Creating new relationships may be a welcome side effect if your new hobbies include team sports.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
In addition to the apparent health perks that you get when you shed weight, long term commitment to a fat loss diet plan can reap many other rewards as well.