Hi, welcome to my recipes page. Looking for the perfect Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew recipe? look no further! Our page is committed to bringing you only the best Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew RecipePreptime: 34 Minutes Cooktime: 38 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 165 calories.
You can have menestra de verduras 🌱 spanish veggie soup or stew using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook menestra de verduras 🌱 spanish veggie soup or stew :
- Provide white or brown onion
- Take courgette
- You need chopped pepper (any colour or selection of coloured peppers)
- Use muchrooms
- Take peas or beans
- Use seasonal greens
- You need garlic (crushed it sliced)
- Prepare carrots
- You need potatoes cubed or sliced (or a few small potatoes
- Take bay leaf
- Prepare Rosemary
- Get sweet paprika
- Take olives
- Prepare artichokes
- Provide stems of asparagus
- Use olive oil
- You need sherry vinegar (can sub for red wine vinegar if you prefer or even white wine)
- Get Salt and pepper
- Provide Parsley to garnish (optional)
Steps to make Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew :
- Heat a little oil in your pan and slowly sauté the onion until slightly jammy. Add the garlic and sauté for a could of minutes. Add the mushrooms and carrots and artichokes and continue for a further minute or 2.
- Add a splash of sherry vinegar, paprika and grate the tomatoes into the pan. Add the remaining veggies and beans or lentils if you are using and top with enough water (you can use stock if you prefer) to cover with an inch to spare. Simmer until the veg are cooked. Note: depending on the veg that you are using you can add to the pot in the time it will take them to cook. I add the greens at the very end. Top with a little more water if needed.
- Serve in a bowl as soup or stew and top with chopped parsley. You could serve as a side dish if you prefer.
If you find this Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Losing Weight Isn't Just About Improving Your Health
People typically attempt to shed weight mainly because they would like to improve their health or have been told by their health care provider that it is vitally important that they do so. Now it is widely known that several health issues and diseases are associated with people being overweight. The facts and figures are easily visible when it comes to health issues like elevated blood pressure and cardiac disease. In spite of all the documentation, a large number of people do not feel that the health benefits are cause enough for them to shed weight. Read on to discover how a fat loss regimen can better your health.
The first place to check out and one that might be a huge motivating issue is the fact that shedding some excess fat could actually save you money. Although it may be saying the obvious, to lose excess weight would mean you will be eating less and also trying to cut out those tempting snack foods between meals. In case you do this for an extended time period, you could realize some rather significant savings. The truth is, numerous health foods can be grown in your backyard garden, which would reduce your food expenses further.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Besides the noticeable health benefits that you get when you lose fat, long-term commitment to a weight loss eating plan can reap numerous other rewards also.