Hey, welcome to my recipes page. Looking for recipes idea to cook today? Try this Fried eggs recipe! Our site is devoted to bringing you only the best Fried eggs recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Fried eggs with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Fried eggs RecipePreptime: 27 Minutes Cooktime: 51 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 223 calories.
You can cook fried eggs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare fried eggs :
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Provide 2/3 tsp fishsauce or soy sauce
- Prepare 6 slice of red pepper ,option
- You need 6 basils leave ,option
- Take 1 clove of garlic
- Provide 1 cup hot steamed jasmine rice , enough for 1 person
- Take 1 seasoned fishsauce,option
- Get 1/2 tbsp oil to fry
Steps to make Fried eggs :
- Crack eggs into mixing bowl,add soy sauce or fish sauce,optional add some slices of peppers,basils leaves,garlic slices ..this mean only eggs and fishsauce or soy sauce is ok for Thai style fried eggs..dialect we call KAO KAI JEAW : fried eggs with rice,no.1 Thai fast food ,this can adapt to add more protein like minced pork, minced shrimps,crab meats ..but mine is simple ,just this is heaven when i feel hungry :)
- Mostly serve this easy meal with seasoned fish sauce ( find it in my recipes ),first prepare rice on serving plate ,as the logic of this is to serve as hot as you can
- Add oil to small fry pan ,on medium heat ,use the fork to stir to mix until see bubbles
- Add eggs to hot fry pan,some egg will stuck in the middle ,help it flow to the side of the pan ,let it cook evenly and turn to golden
- Then toss the pan to flip eggs
- Serve hot ,top on rice
If you find this Fried eggs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Losing Weight - Not Just A Health Issue
Individuals typically attempt to slim down mainly because they would like to improve their health or have been told by their doctor that it is vitally important that they do so. Recent reports have identified the role that being overweight plays in a large number of illnesses and health issues. Wherever you go you read about the serious implications of heart disease and increased blood pressure levels. Even with all the proof, a large number of individuals don’t think that the health benefits are cause enough for them to slim down. Keep reading to discover how a fat loss program can improve your health.
To start with, losing a few pounds can help cut your expenses, and that is an absolute motivator for many people. Clearly, you tend to eat less and do away with several expensive junk snacks when you’re attempting to lose weight. It is the case that over a short time these cost savings can amount to a reasonably considerable amount of money. Actually, a number of the healthy alternative foods are ones that you could even grow from home which would reduce your food spend further.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Thus, while the improvements to your health after losing weight should be a sufficient reward, you can find a lot of additional reasons to remain faithful to your weight loss program.