Looking for recipes idea to cook tonight? Try this Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) recipe! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) RecipePreptime: 21 Minutes Cooktime: 34 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 220 calories.
To make stuffed tomatoes (vegan/vegetarian/clean eating) you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare stuffed tomatoes (vegan/vegetarian/clean eating) :
- Prepare 8 Tomatoes (cut off tops and spoon out seeds)
- Take 200 gms Broccoli (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 Medium Zucchini (grated)
- Use 300 grms Canned Chickpeas
- Get 20 gms raw lentils (cooked to packet instructions)
- Take 50 gms raw quinoa (cooked to packet instructions)
- Prepare 1 Medium Onion (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- You need 1 tbs Olive Oil
- Get 3 gms Parmesan Cheese (I used Vegan Parmesan)
- Take 60 gms Feta Crumbled (I used Vegan coconut Feta)
- Use The Spices/Herbs
- Use 1 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Provide 2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- You need 3 tsp Dried Oregano
Steps to make Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) :
- Cook the lentils and quinoa as per packet instructions. Drain well.
- In the meantime preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a non-stick saucepan with olive oil and heat. Add onion, garlic and Oregano, Paprika & Chili Flakes. Stir and cook until onion is soft. Add the broccoli and cook until soft. Remove from heat and break up broccoli into fine pieces. Add the cooked quinoa, zucchini, cooked lentils, chickpeas, Parmesan and feta. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of the tomatoes, keeping the tops. Hollow the tomatoes using a teaspoon. Fill the tomatoes with the broccoli mixture and press down firmly. Top with cheeses and replace tops. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve
If you find this Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Smart Diet Hints
The last thing it is likely you want is a heap of empty advice. You’re possibly hungry and upset at the moment. You are most likely perched at your computer looking for advice to help you stay distracted from all of the other things you’d rather be doing at this moment. This is perfectly normal. When you’re maintaining your diet, everything can feel like a big irritation. Sometimes a diet is quite similar to quitting using tobacco. Your bodily hormones go a little haywire. Your brain chemistry needs to regulate itself. It’s likely that you are unable to manage your moods right now. That’s the reason this article can be helpful. Here are some diet tips that may help you have a simpler time of things.
Taste needs to be a vey important part of your diet. Lots of people that diet are not able to account for taste and choose foods based entirely on a list of ingredients and calories. When you eat pertaining to taste you’re far more likely to enjoy what you are eating and feel more like you’re doing something good than keeping yourself away from the foods you love. Here is an example: have real cheese but not Doritos. Eat real grapes and oranges rather than grape and orange flavored candy. Chocolate flavoring for milk rather than a candy bar. You know very well what we mean.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There are all kinds of things that can be done to make your new choice to lose weight and be balanced easier. This article discusses a few tips that will help it get easier. The main idea, not surprisingly, is to just think positively about what you have chosen to do. You’re picking something rather than ignoring something. You are choosing to make a positive change in your life instead of allowing society pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do. Don’t neglect to try to locate the fun! Think of this as an chance as opposed to a requirement. It will always be simpler to be healthy when you choose it for yourself instead of deciding to get others off your back.