Looking for recipes idea to cook tonight? Try this Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili recipe! We provide you only the best Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili RecipePreptime: 13 Minutes Cooktime: 37 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 160 calories.
You can have trav's spicy beef hummus chili using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook trav's spicy beef hummus chili :
- Use Chili Ingredients
- You need 2 1/2 lb Lean ground beef of choice
- Prepare 2 Green Peppers (diced)
- Use 2 Red Peppers (diced)
- You need 2 large Poblano Peppers (diced)
- Prepare 1 large Onion, chopped
- You need 2 containers of Roasted Red Hummus
- Take 2 can Tri Colored Beans (drained)
- You need 2 can tomato paste
- Prepare 2 can diced tomatoes
- Prepare 2 Ripe Avocados
- Take 2 Squeezed Limes
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Get 2 bunch of Cilantro
- Prepare 3 packages chili powder
- You need black pepper
- Get seasoning salt
- Prepare crushed red pepper
- Use ground cumin
- Use 1 packages Crackers
- Get 1 packages Cheese of choice
Instructions to make Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili :
- I used a Crockpot for this recipe, but a large pot will work also. Prepare something large for it all to go into.
- Brown meat, add to pot.
- Open all cans of tomato paste and diced tomatoes, do not drain and add to pot.
- Drain cans of beans and add to pot.
- Use a spoon and add hummus to pot.
- Finely dice all peppers, avocados, and onion and add to pot.
- Add brown sugar to pot.
- Finely dice cilantro and add to pot.
- Squeeze juices of two limes into pot and stir.
- Add three packages of Chili Powder and the rest of the seasonings to taste. I put "to taste" in case you prefer more or less of something. I love cumin and crushed red pepper so I was heavy on both.
- Let it cook! I had mine in the Crockpot for approximately 6 hours and it was great!
- Add shredded cheese of choice and crackers to finish it off, enjoy!
If you find this Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Intelligent Diet Tips
Basic information is probably not why you decided to start this article. You’re more than likely feeling cranky (and hungry). You are probably sitting at your computer attempting to find advice to help you stay distracted from all of the other things you’d rather be doing at this moment. This is completely normal. When you happen to be maintaining your diet, every little thing can feel like a big irritation. Sometimes diets is rather similar to quitting cigarettes. Your body’s hormone levels get out of whack. Your mind has to get a grip of its chemistry again. It’s likely that you won’t be able to command your moods at the moment. That is why this article can be beneficial. Use the next diet tricks to improve your life.
Don’t name the choice you are building now a “diet.” Call it “eating better”. “Diet” implies an act of deprivation and carries a negative connotation. Calling this a “choice” or “lifestyle”, however, implies a positive step. You will have a much easier time handling the problem if you think “I’m doing this and not that.” Instead of “I won’t be able to do this mainly because it’s awful.” One more reason to modify exactly what you call your actions is that “making lifestyle changes” does not inspire others to give you advice nearly as much as “I’m going on a diet” does.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There are a variety of things you can do to make your new choice to lose weight and be healthful easier. This article discusses a few tips that will help it get easier. The basic strategy, though, is to put an attractive light on the options you’re making. You’re choosing something as an alternative to ignoring something. You’re making positive changes to make yourself more comfortable instead of caving into strain from society. Try to have some fun using this type of undertaking! Think of this as an opportunity rather than a requirement. You’ll have a good deal more luck if you make the choice to make your personal life better instead of feeling like you have to do it to make others happy.