Hey, welcome to our recipes website. If you’re looking for Inari-Mochi recipe, look no further! Our website is committed to gives you only the best Inari-Mochi recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Inari-Mochi with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Inari-Mochi RecipePreptime: 31 Minutes Cooktime: 42 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 177 calories.
You can have inari-mochi using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare inari-mochi :
- Prepare 10 Round mochi (if using square mochi, use 2/3)
- Use 10 pieces Aburaage (cut in half if large)
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp Mirin
- Use 3 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
Steps to make Inari-Mochi :
- If the toothpick is long, the aburaage may tear, so cut off each end with kitchen scissors. Using a piece of kanpyo to tie the ends would be even better!
- Open up the aburaage so that they become pouches. Pour boiling water over to drain the oil, and stuff with the mochi. Secure closed with a tooth pick. (See Hints.)
- If the toothpick is long the aburaage bag may tear, so cut off each end with kitchen scissors. Using a piece of kanpyo to tie it up would be even better!
- Put the stuffed pouches in a pot, add 500 ml of water and bring to a boil.
- Just before it comes to a boil, add the sugar and mirin. When it comes to a boil turn the heat down to low, and put in a small lid that sits right on top of the contents of the pan (otoshibuta or drop lid). Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Turn the pan as shown in the photo halfway through, and simmer for another 5 minutes. If you let the sugar penetrate slowly, the mochi won't get hard easily.
- Take the drop lid out and add the soy sauce. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or so. Be careful not to let it burn!! (If there's too much liquid, reduce slightly).
- If you want the mochi to be even meltier when cool, cut each mochi in 4 pieces, use 8 pieces of aburaage, and the same amount of flavoring ingredients.
If you find this Inari-Mochi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Reducing Weight - Not Just A Health Matter
A primary cause for men and women attempting to lose weight is the fact that their personal physician has indicated that they have to do so and, no doubt, they know the possible benefits to their health. We now understand just how closely related virtually all medical problems are to someone’s excessive weight. The facts and figures are easily visible in terms of health issues such as hypertension and cardiac disease. Even with the evidence there are still many individuals who don’t see improving their health as a sufficiently strong reason for losing weight. Following are a few of the beneficial effects you can anticipate in the event you begin a fat loss regimen.
As an overweight person, maybe you steer clear of a few activities. This may have happened because you didn’t have self-esteem and were limited in your physical capacities. As you get back your health, you can look forward to doing things that were in the past impossible for you. In the event you find yourself getting involved in a new outdoor activity, you will be able to expand your circle of friends along with enjoying yourself. If the hobby involves teams, you may be able to make new friends as well.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Thus, while the improvements to your health after slimming down should be a sufficient reward, you can find many additional reasons to continue to be faithful to your weight reduction plan.