Hi, welcome to my recipes site. If you’re looking for South Indian Platter: Sambar Dosa Idli recipe, look no further! We deliver to you only the best South Indian Platter: Sambar Dosa Idli recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook South Indian Platter: Sambar Dosa Idli with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
South Indian Platter: Sambar Dosa Idli RecipePreptime: 11 Minutes Cooktime: 44 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 185 calories.
You can have south indian platter: sambar dosa idli using 35 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook south indian platter: sambar dosa idli :
- You need For Sambhar Ingredients-
- Take 1/2 cup Arhar dal
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped pumpkin
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped bottle gourd
- Take 1/2 cup chopped brinjal
- Prepare 1/2 cup boiled potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped beans
- Use 1 chopped onion
- Prepare 1 chopped tomato
- Get 2 glasses water
- Provide For Spices-
- You need 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- Provide 5-10 curry leaves
- Use 2 tbsp Tamarind water
- Take 1 grated ginger
- Take 1 chopped green chilli
- You need 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- Take 3 tbsp sambhar masala
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 pinch asafoetida
- Prepare 2 whole red chillies
- Prepare 2 tbsp mustard oil
- Provide as per taste Salt
- Take For Dosa Ingredients-
- Provide 3/4 cup oats powder
- Use 1/2 cup rice flour
- Provide 1/4 cup suji/rawa
- You need 1 tbsp salt
- Get 2.5 cups water
- Get For Idli Ingredients-
- Get 1.5 cup suji
- Prepare 1.5 cup normal curd
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp Eno
- You need as required Oil to grease
Instructions to make South Indian Platter: Sambar Dosa Idli :
- Take dal rinse it properly add into the cooker along with all vegetables with turmeric powder, salt, green chilli, ginger, tomato and onion. Add water and mix well. Now close the lid and cook it till 4 whistles on medium flame.
- Now open the cooker add red chilli, sambhar masala, tamarind water and mix it properly.
- Now for tempering take a pan add mustard oil heat it and then add mustard seeds,hing, whole red chilli and curry leaves and mix the sambhar in it and cook it for another 2 minutes. Our sambhar is ready to serve.
- Now for dosa. Take a bowl add all the flours and salt and water mix it well and make a thin consistency batter and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- After that take a dosa tawa heat it up and sprinkle little water then clean it and pour batter and cook it till crispy at medium flame and our oats dosa is ready to serve with sambhar.
- For idli making take a suji and curd in a bowl and add salt in it and mix water to make idli batter. Let it rest for 20 minutes. Now grease the idli moulds and now mix the batter properly now add Eno and quickly pour batter into idli moulds and microwave it for 3 minutes and let it cool and then demould it. Our idlis are ready to serve with chutney or sambhar. My South Indian platter is ready to serve. Enjoy.
If you find this South Indian Platter: Sambar Dosa Idli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down - Not Just A Health Matter
A primary cause for people attempting to lose weight is the fact that their physician has indicated that they need to do so and, no doubt, they fully grasp the possible benefits to their health. We now know just how directly related many health problems are to an individual’s excessive weight. The facts and figures are easily visible in terms of health problems such as hypertension and cardiac disease. Even with all the proof, a large number of individuals don’t feel that the health benefits are cause enough for them to lose weight. Continue reading to learn how a fat loss regimen can greatly improve your health.
One more good effect of your fat loss may be a new belief in yourself, which will manifest in all aspects of your life. This could help you to truly feel more positive in your career aspirations and build up your relationships. Simply realizing beneficial outcomes in your weight reducing program may develop your capability to attain goals in different parts of your life. Undoubtedly, when individuals make positive comments with regards to your improved physical appearance, you will find that you feel more confident in yourself and this will come across in your communications with others.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Hence, while the improvements to your health after losing weight should be a sufficient reward, you can find a lot of additional reasons to remain faithful to your weight reduction program.