Hey, welcome to our recipes website. Looking for recipes idea to make tonight? Try this Chicken Haleem recipe! Our website is committed to bringing you only the best Chicken Haleem recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken Haleem with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken Haleem RecipePreptime: 16 Minutes Cooktime: 41 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 290 calories.
To make chicken haleem you only need 34 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken haleem :
- Get 1/2 cup red lentil (Masoor Daal)
- Take 1/2 cup yellow lentil (moong Daal)
- Take 1/2 cup Bengal gram (Chaana Daal)
- Provide 1/2 cup broken wheat (daliya)
- Provide 1/2 cup rice
- Use 1 kg chicken boneless
- Provide 2 tsp Garlic paste
- Get 2 tsp Ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp green chilli paste
- Use 5 oinon sliced
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder or to taste
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Provide Oil for frying
- Use Whole Spices (grind)
- Prepare 2 tbsp coriander whole
- Use 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- You need 1 tbsp Caraway seeds
- Use 1 bay leave
- Prepare 1 cinnamon stick
- You need 2 black cardamom
- Use 4 green cardamom
- You need 4 cloves
- Use 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- Prepare 15 red chilli whole
- Provide Tarka
- Prepare 2 tsp zeera whole
- Get 6 red chilli whole
- Use 1/2 cup oil
- Get Garnishing
- Provide Green chilli chopped
- Take slices Ginger
- You need Fried oinon
- Prepare Lemon
Instructions to make Chicken Haleem :
- Combine all lentils and wheat grain wash and soak for overnight.
- Take soaked lentils in a large bottomed pot.
- Add salt ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste and water.
- The level of water should be 3 inches above the lentils.
- Cook for 2 hours low flame and cover the lid.
- When grain are soft and add 2 cup water and to bring grain to room temperature then blend with blender.
- Dry roast all spices in a pan and ground into fine powder.
- Fry oinon in oil until golden brown. Work in two batches.
- In other pot take chicken add oil of remaining from fried oinon.
- Fry the chicken add 1 cup water, grounded whole spices, salt,red chilli powder, turmeric powder.
- Cover the pot and cook chicken on low heat, until tender.
- Remove chicken from gravy and let it cool and shredded the chicken
- Add shredded chicken to lentil pot.
- Keep stirring wheat, lentil and chicken mixture with wooden spoon for at least 20 minutes until sticky. (Take a taste before tarka and you may adjust spices.)
- Heat oil in a pan add red chilli whole and zeera add to haleem pot.
- Serve hot with naan and garnishing.
If you find this Chicken Haleem recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Shedding Pounds Is Not Just About Improving Your Health
People generally try to shed weight simply because they wish to boost their health or have been told by their physician that it is vitally important that they do so. We now know just how directly related many health problems are to someone’s excessive weight. The facts and figures are easily visible with regards to health issues such as elevated blood pressure and cardiac disease. Proof aside, there are people who don’t feel that weight loss will substantially influence their health in a good way. Keep reading to discover how a fat loss program can boost your health.
After you have lost excess weight, you will most likely have a more self-confident personality that will impact every part of your existence. This might reflect itself in a more optimistic outlook toward your job and the people in your life. The fact that you come to see results from the targets you set for yourself in terms of losing weight may help you to attain targets in the areas of your life. There is no doubt that if people start to praise you on the changes you have made to your physical appearance, this actually starts to have an impact on your self image and this will show in how you relate to other people.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
So though the health advantages of losing weight should be a good enough motivator, you can see that there are many other reasons to commit to a weight reduction regimen.