Hi, welcome to my recipes page. If you’re looking for Savory Red Chili recipe, look no further! Our site is wholehearted to bringing you only the best Savory Red Chili recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Savory Red Chili with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Savory Red Chili RecipePreptime: 12 Minutes Cooktime: 44 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 164 calories.
To cook savory red chili you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare savory red chili :
- Provide 1 lb cooked and drained ground beef (can use turkey also)
- Use 2 can Pinto beans
- Get 1 can red kidney beans
- You need 1 can chili beans
- You need 1 can Sweet kernel corn
- Use 1 large chopped onion
- Use 1 chopped zucchini
- Take 2 clove garlic
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp red chili powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 tbsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Take 2 1/2 cup water
- Get 1 can diced tomatoes
Instructions to make Savory Red Chili :
- Combine water, flour and whisk. Poor into crock pot. This thickens chili. Turn on low heat.
- Add your cooked beef, cans of beans and corn.
- In a skillet saute onions, garlic and zucchini in olive oil until tender.
- Add onions and zucchini to crock pot. Add tomatoes, chili powder and salt.
- Cook on low heat for 3 hours or high heat 2 hours. (Stove top method can be used. 1 hour on med-low heat )
If you find this Savory Red Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down May Benefit Your Health--And Much More
Individuals typically try to shed weight simply because they want to boost their health or have been told by their physician that it is very important that they do so. Current research has documented the role that being overweight plays in a large number of illnesses and health conditions. The facts and figures are easily visible with regards to health issues including elevated blood pressure and cardiac disease. Even with the evidence there are still many individuals that do not see improving their health as a sufficiently strong grounds for slimming down. Read on to find out how a fat loss plan can greatly improve your health.
Yet another beneficial effect of your losing weight may be a new belief in yourself, which will shine in all aspects of your life. This may reflect itself in a more optimistic outlook toward your career and the people in your life. Just recognizing good outcomes in your weight reducing program may help your capability to reach goals in different parts of your life. Without doubt, once you start to get positive responses from other people about your looks, this will give you the self-confidence to connect with people more effectively.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Therefore, while the improvements to your health after losing weight should be a good reward, you can find a lot of additional reasons to stay faithful to your fat loss regimen.