If you’re looking for Handvo recipe, look no further! Our page is committed to gives you only the best Handvo recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Handvo with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Handvo RecipePreptime: 12 Minutes Cooktime: 40 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 146 calories.
To make handvo you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make handvo :
- Provide 1/2 cup Rice
- Provide 1/4 cup Chana dal
- Provide 1/4 cup Moong dal
- You need 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Grated ginger
- Use 2 Chopped green chilli
- You need 1/2 cup Curd
- You need 1 tsp Baking powder
- Use to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- You need 1 cup Grated lauki
- Get 1/2 cup Grated carrot
- Use 2 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- You need 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Provide 4 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Black mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp Asafoetida
- Use 10 - 12 Curry leaves
Steps to make Handvo :
- Soak rice and dal separately for 4 - 5 hours, strain it and blend to make a paste.Keep fermentation for 8 to 10 hours
- Add grated lauki,grated carrot,salt,sugar,curd,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,grated ginger,green chilli,coriander leaves,baking powder and lemon juice. and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan add black mustard seeds,cumin seeds,asafoetida and curry leaves to crackle.
- Add the batter of handvo into the pan and spread it.
- Cover it and cook in a low flame for 15 mins.
- Flip it and now cook cook for fifteen mins in low flame.
- Cut the pieces and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
If you find this Handvo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Losing Weight Will Benefit Your Health--And Much More
One of many reasons that men and women desire to lose weight is because they understand the health benefits or they have been advised to do this by a healthcare professional. We now understand just how directly related nearly all health problems are to an individual’s excessive weight. The data for problems like heart disease and elevated blood pressure are there for all to look at. In spite of all the proof, many individuals don’t believe that the health benefits are cause enough for them to shed weight. Continue reading to find out how a fat loss program can greatly improve your health.
Being obese has possibly kept you from taking part in various hobbies or events. This could be a direct result of your lack of self-confidence or because you have not had the physical capability to do so. When your body starts to rejuvenate itself, it will give you new opportunities as to how you spend your free time. Should you find yourself getting involved in a new sports activity, you will be able to expand your circle of friends together with having a good time. Establishing new relationships may be a welcome side effect if your new pursuits include team sports.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Hence, while the improvements to your health after losing weight should be an adequate incentive, you can find numerous additional reasons to remain faithful to your weight loss program.