If you’re looking for My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas recipe, look no further! Our page is wholehearted to bringing you only the best My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas RecipePreptime: 26 Minutes Cooktime: 54 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 256 calories.
You can have my stuffed peppered chicken breast with homemade chips + peas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare my stuffed peppered chicken breast with homemade chips + peas :
- Get Stuffing……….
- You need Sage + onion stuffing
- Get Boiling water
- Use fat sausages take out mushy meat leave the skin
- Provide small Onion
- Prepare black cracked pepper
- You need salt
- Prepare Oats
- Prepare Chicken…………
- Use Chicken breasts cut open to add stuffing
- Prepare Black cracked Pepper
- Get Enough string to tie the chicken
Steps to make My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas :
- Cut the chicken breast in half so you can fill it with the stuffing. Get enough string to tie it.
- Add the Sage and onion stuffing to a bowl. Add boiling water and sausage meat salt + pepper, oats and mix in. Any left over stuffing make 2 sausage shapes with the stuffing and cook covered in the oven.
- Preheat the oven 170°C stuff the chicken press down the stuffing and add a little black pepper on the chicken, then tie the string around all the way across to close the chicken.
- Add greasproof paper in a small oven dish and sit the stuff chicken snug in it. Add to the oven with another small dish for the sausage shaped stuffing and cover them in silver foil.
- Add to the oven for 25 -30 minutes. The stuffing sausages covered in silver foil for the same amont of time. When done add to serving plate and add 1 sausage to each one.
- Serve with homemade chips peas and a little thick chicken gravy.
If you find this My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Shedding Pounds Isn't Just About Giving You Better Health
People generally try to slim down mainly because they wish to boost their health or have been told by their health care provider that it is vitally important that they do so. It is now well known that many illnesses and diseases are associated with people being obese. The stats for conditions such as heart disease and hypertension are there for all to check out. Despite all the proof, a lot of individuals don’t think that the health benefits are cause enough for them to shed weight. Continue reading to learn how a fat loss regimen can boost your health.
To start with, losing weight will help cut your expenses, and that is a definite motivator for many individuals. Obviously, you tend to eat less and eliminate many expensive unhealthy snacks when you’re on a diet. It is the case that over a short time these financial savings can amount to a rather considerable amount. As a matter of fact, you can look forward to more savings if you choose to grow some of your own healthy fruits and veggies.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
In addition to the obvious health benefits that you receive when you lose weight, long-term commitment to a weight loss diet plan can reap several other rewards as well.