Hi, welcome to our recipes page. Looking for recipes idea to cook tonight? Try this Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza recipe! We provide you only the perfect Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza RecipePreptime: 15 Minutes Cooktime: 60 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 110 calories.
To cook gourmet stuffed crust pizza you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook gourmet stuffed crust pizza :
- Provide 2 1/3 tbsp salt
- Use 2 3/4 cup milk
- Provide 4 cup all-purpose flour
- Use 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Get 2 tbsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- Prepare 8 tbsp oil (I Used extra virgin olive oil)
- You need 1 cooking spray
- Take 1 Package of pepperoni or any meat of your choice
- Use 1 jar of pizza sauce
- Provide 1 oregano (to taste)
- Use 1 bag of mozzarella shredded cheese (I use a special blend of cheeses)
- Take 1 package of string cheese
Steps to make Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza :
- Add all of your dry ingredients (salt, flour, baking powder) together in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add in the oil (it will look messy but that's alright). Mix together and then add the milk.
- Knead the dough on a flat surface enough to stretch your pizza pan and to put cheese in crust.
- Spray the pizza pan with cooking spray and spread the pizza dough across it, giving a little extra across the edges to fold over the cheese for stuffed crust.
- Take the strings and put them on the outer edge of the pan and fold the dough over it and pinch to seal.
- Add the pizza sauce all across the middle of the pizza pan.
- Add the cheese all across the top of the pizza sauce.
- Add your toppings and Oregano (optional)
- Bake to your liking or until crust is golden brown (cheese in crust may seep out, pay close attention so that it doesn't drop to the bottom of the oven)
- Let cool and enjoy your amazing home - made pizza.
If you find this Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Smart Diet Tips
The last thing you probably want is a collection of empty advice. It’s very likely that you are feeling rather irritated and probably hungry right now. You are probably perched at your computer looking for advice that may help you stay distracted from all of the other things you’d rather be doing at this moment. This is completely normal. When you’re on a diet, the whole world can seem like a truly frustrating place. In lots of circumstances, the act of going on a diet is not all that different when compared with quitting smoking. Your human hormones go somewhat haywire. Your neural chemistry changes. Your moods are most likely very unpredictable. That’s why you need this article. Here are a couple of diet hints that you can use to make life easier.
Take a few baking lessons. A really beneficial training course is one on vegetarian cooking. This teaches you how to make scrumptious meals out of extremely healthy ingredients. You do not have to get out there and be a vegetarian to take these classes. Understanding how to make vegetarian meals, certainly, makes it easier to choose to feed on vegetables rather than less healthy meals. It may also help you feel more comfortable entertaining your vegetarian friends and cooking for them.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Losing pounds is easier when you know very well what kind of choices you need to make. The tips discussed in this article are just the tip of the iceberg. The main idea, not surprisingly, is to just think positively about what you have chosen to do. You’re selecting something rather than ignoring something. You’re making constructive changes to make yourself more comfortable instead of caving into strain from society. Good luck and have a great time with it! This is surely an opportunity; it’s not necessarily a requirement. It’s simpler to do improve your health when you do it for yourself but not for other people.