If you’re looking for Homemade Knife Cut beef Noodles from scratch recipe, look no further! Our website is committed to gives you only the best Homemade Knife Cut beef Noodles from scratch recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Homemade Knife Cut beef Noodles from scratch with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Homemade Knife Cut beef Noodles from scratch RecipePreptime: 27 Minutes Cooktime: 36 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 235 calories.
You can cook homemade knife cut beef noodles from scratch using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare homemade knife cut beef noodles from scratch :
- Use 1 cup flour
- Take 1 cup water with salt solution
- Use 1 tablespoon salt
- Provide Beef broth
- Provide Onions
- Use Chopped cabbage
- Provide Deep fried garlic
- Use Spring onions
- Take Ground beef
- Get 1 tsp powdered black pepper
- Use Dried red chilli flakes
- Get 3 tsp fish sauce
Steps to make Homemade Knife Cut beef Noodles from scratch :
- Prepare the dough. Pour in the salt water solution to the flour then mix. It will be sticky for a bit but should be ok.
- Knead the dough for 30 minutes then leave it to rest for an hour. Repeat the process twice until dough is smooth.
- Flatten the dough using a rolling pin until the dough is thin enough.add some flour and fold the flattened dough.
- Cut the dough using a knife to noodles portions.
- Put the noodles into boiling water for 3 minutes to cook. Then put it in a bowl with cold water or water with ice
- On a separate bowl cook the beef broth with ground beef. Add salt, fish sauce, pepper, garlic and onions let it boil for 20 minutes
- Add the noodles to the broth with cabbage, pepper, spring onions, chopped cabbage then serve hot!
If you find this Homemade Knife Cut beef Noodles from scratch recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Inisightful Diet Tips
It is extremely unlikely that you discovered this article while looking for bad advice. You’re probably hungry and upset right now. You are probably perched at your computer looking for advice that may help you stay distracted from all of the other things you’d rather be doing at this moment. Lots of people really feel in this way. When you’re on a diet, the whole world can feel like a seriously bothersome place. In many circumstances, the act of going on a diet is not all that different in comparison with quitting smoking. Your hormones go a bit haywire. Your mental hormones changes. Your moods are probably sporadic. That is why this article is important. Here are a few diet tips that you can use to make life easier.
Make style your primary worry. A lot of folks who start to diet select what they eat depending on the calories and ingredients of the food and not how the food tastes. When you eat with regard to taste you’re a great deal more likely to enjoy what you are eating and feel more like you’re doing something good than keeping yourself away from the foods you love. A very good example of this: choose to eat real cheese instead of Cheetos or cheese flavored chips. As an alternative to picking fruit flavored junk food, choose the real fruits. Instead of a chocolate bar, pick chocolate milk. You understand what we mean.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There are all sorts of things that can be done to make your new choice to lose weight and be balanced easier. The tips covered in this article are just the start of your journey. The simple strategy, however, is to just decide to put a positive spin on what you’re doing. You’re selecting something instead of ignoring something. You are choosing to make a positive change in your life but not permitting society pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do. Don’t neglect to try to locate the fun! Think of this as being a very good opportunity instead of something you have to do. It will be a lot simpler to become healthy when you choose it for yourself instead of deciding to get others off your back.