Looking for recipes idea to make tonight? Try this Machaca (My way ^^) recipe! We provide you only the perfect Machaca (My way ^^) recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Machaca (My way ^_^) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Machaca (My way ^_^) RecipePreptime: 28 Minutes Cooktime: 50 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 239 calories.
You can cook machaca (my way ^_^) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare machaca (my way ^_^) :
- You need 1 vegetable oil
- Use 1 shredded beef
- You need 1 garlic salt
- Take 1 dash Black Pepper
- Use 1 chicken flavor bouillon
- You need 1 large Tomatoe
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro
- Get 1 Anaheim Pepper
- Take 1 water
- Use 1 packages Sazon Goya(Tomatoe & Cilantro Flavor)
- Provide 1 white onion
Instructions to make Machaca (My way ^_^) :
- Make sure you have your shredded beef ready. Also dice up your veggies. And have all the condiments ready.
- Heat up your pan with some oil. Once its heated throw in your shredded beef. ((Sprinkle some Garlic Salt, Chicken Flavor Bouillon, and Black Pepper to season)) - **Don't let it fry too much just until its light brown.
- Once meat is light brown. Add all your Veggies and mix it around.
- Once your veggies look cooked (usually about 3-5 mins after tossing them in) make a space in the pan and add some water (About 1/2 a cup)
- Go ahead and throw in the package of Sazón Goya and stir it well with the water you poured in. Once dissolved, mix it around with everything.
- Let it heat a bit. Don't let it cook too much or it will dry up…and you are done!! Enjoy!!
If you find this Machaca (My way ^_^) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down - Not Just A Health Matter
A primary cause for people trying to lose weight is the fact that their personal physician has indicated that they need to do so and, no doubt, they know the possible benefits to their health. Recent research has recognized the role that being overweight plays in a large number of illnesses and health conditions. The stats for problems like heart disease and hypertension are there for all to see. Despite all the proof, numerous individuals don’t feel that the health benefits are cause enough for them to shed weight. Keep reading to discover how a fat loss program can improve your health.
Carrying excess fat has likely kept you from getting involved in different interests or events. This could be simply because you don’t feel confident in your ability to do something or that you are just not physically able to be involved. When your body starts to revitalize itself, it will give you new opportunities as to how you spend your spare time. If you’re able to take part in a new sporting activity for example, you won’t only be able to take pleasure in taking part but also get the chance to meet new people. Establishing new relationships may be a welcome side effect if your new pursuits involve team sports.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Hence, although the improvements to your health after losing weight should be a sufficient incentive, you can find a lot of additional reasons to stay faithful to your fat loss plan.