Looking for recipes idea to make this weekend? Try this Osaka Okonomiyaki recipe! Our website is committed to gives you only the best Osaka Okonomiyaki recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Osaka Okonomiyaki with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Osaka Okonomiyaki RecipePreptime: 26 Minutes Cooktime: 34 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 117 calories.
You can have osaka okonomiyaki using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook osaka okonomiyaki :
- Provide 350 grams Cabbage
- Get 250 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- Get 150 grams Squid
- Take 80 grams Tempura crumbs
- Get 80 grams Red pickled ginger
- Provide 2 or 3 stalks Green onions or scallions
- Use 150 grams ☆Plain white flour
- Use 150 grams ☆Nagaimo
- You need 200 ml ☆Dashi stock
- Get 30 grams ☆Mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 tbsp ☆Sake
- Take 1/2 tsp ☆Salt
- You need 4 Egg
- Get 1 Okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, aonori, bonito flakes
Instructions to make Osaka Okonomiyaki :
- Add the ☆ ingredients to a bowl and mix together. Crack an egg into the bowl, and lightly mix it in.
- Set aside the 4 strips of pork meat; add the rest of the pork, the cabbage, squid, tempura crumbs, red ginger, and green onions into the bowl from step 1, and mix it all together evenly.
- Heat up a frying pan or an electric griddle, divide the dough among the number of people, and cook them up so that they are a soft, fluffy circle.
- Place one slice of pork one top of each individual serving. After 2-3 minutes has passed and it has browned on one side, flip it over, lower the heat a bit, and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Arrange onto plates after it has cooked through to the center, and top it with sauce, mayonnaise, bonito flakes, and aonori; then you are done.
If you find this Osaka Okonomiyaki recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down Is Not Just About Improving Your Health
One of the primary reasons that men and women wish to shed extra pounds is because they know the health advantages or they have been urged to take action by a medical expert. Now it is well known that many health issues and diseases are associated with people being overweight. Everywhere you go you read about the serious consequences of heart disease and increased blood pressure levels. Proof aside, there are individuals who don’t consider that losing weight will substantially have an effect on their health in a favorable way. In this post we are going to look at a few of the other benefits that can be gained through following a fat reduction program.
The first place to consider and one that could be a huge motivating factor is the fact that shedding some extra fat could truly save you money. As a matter of course, when you embark on a weight loss regimen, you usually decrease the amount of food you consume and also leave out much of the processed foods that you used to eat. Should you do this for a significant length of time, you can save a lot of money. Actually, several health foods can be grown in your backyard garden, which would reduce your food costs all the more.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Besides the apparent health rewards that you get when you slim down, long lasting commitment to a fat reduction diet plan can reap several other rewards too.