Hello, welcome to my recipes page. Looking for recipes idea to cook this weekend? Try this Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken recipe! Our page is wholehearted to bringing you only the best Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken RecipePreptime: 25 Minutes Cooktime: 60 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 228 calories.
You can cook crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken :
- Prepare 1 large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack)
- Get 3 onions, sliced
- Provide 1 cup orange juice
- Provide 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Prepare 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Take 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare 1 orange 🍊, sliced thinly
- Use 1 bunch green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate)
Steps to make Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken :
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into your crockpot……
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs…….
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well…….
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 - 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally……lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking……..Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish……. 😉
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!
If you find this Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Inisightful Diet Ideas
Basic advice is probably not why you decided to open this article. You’re more than likely feeling cranky (and hungry). It’s very likely that you’re looking at your computer screen and wanting that it delivers a good distraction to keep you from focusing on things you would rather do at this time. Lots of people feel in this way. When you are maintaining your diet, everything can feel like a big irritation. In lots of circumstances, the act of going on a diet is not all that different in comparison with quitting smoking. Your human hormones go somewhat haywire. Your neural hormones changes. Your moods are probably quite unpredictable. That’s why you have to have this article. Here are some diet suggestions that may help you have a less strenuous time of things.
Stop using the term “diet” for the decisions you’ve decided to make. Refer to this as eating more healthy. Naming your program a “diet” is a negative thing and makes it sound like you’re depriving yourself of good things. Calling the idea a “choice” or “lifestyle”, however, implies a positive step. It’s simpler to feel good with regards to what you’re accomplishing when you think “I’m going to do this instead of that.” Rather than “This can’t be part of my life because it is terrible.” Another reason to transform your plan’s name is that you will definitely get far less advice when you tell others that you’re “making some lifestyle changes” instead of “going on a diet.”
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There are all kinds of things that can be done to make your new choice to lose weight and be healthy easier. This article discusses a few tips that will help it get easier. The fundamental approach, though, is to put a positive light on the choices you’re making. You are making selections for yourself but not ignoring things. You’re making constructive changes to make yourself more comfortable instead of caving into pressure from society. Good luck and have fun with it! This is an opportunity; it’s not at all a requirement. It’s easier to do improve your health when you do it for yourself instead of for other people.