Hey, welcome to my recipes site. Looking for the perfect Mike's Southwestern Ceviche recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Southwestern Ceviche recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Mike's Southwestern Ceviche with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Mike's Southwestern Ceviche RecipePreptime: 33 Minutes Cooktime: 42 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 111 calories.
You can have mike's southwestern ceviche using 42 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make mike's southwestern ceviche :
- Prepare ● For The Seafood
- Provide 2 (16 oz) Bags EX Large Shrimp [dethawed if frozen- peeled - deveined - tails removed]
- Take 2 (16 oz) Bags Steamed Imitation Crab Meat [aka white fish or pollock - left in large chunks - do not use real crab meat]
- You need 1 (16 oz) Bag Raw Small Scallops [dethawed if frozen]
- Take 10 oz Fresh Raw Tuna [dethawed if frozen - chopped into small cubes]
- You need ● For The Vegetables & Fruits
- Use 1 Cup EX LG EX Firm Tomato [de-seeded - chopped]
- Get 2 Cups EX Firm Cucumbers [peeled - de-seeded]
- Provide 1 Cup Green Bell Peppers [de-seeded - small chopped]
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Yellow Bell Pepper [de-seeded - small chopped]
- Provide 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper [de-seeded - small chopped]
- Provide 1/2 Cup Orange Bell Pepper [de-seeded - small chopped]
- Take 1 Cup Celery [small chopped - with leaves]
- Get 1 Cup Sweet Vidalia Onion [small chopped]
- Use 1 Cup Red Onion [small chopped]
- Use 1/2 Cup Green Onions [small chopped]
- Take 1 Cup Radishes [sliced]
- Get 1 Cup Jalapeños [fine minced]
- Provide 1 Cup Anaheim Green Chilies [small chopped]
- Take 1 Medium Lime Juiced + Zest [+ 1/4 cup lime juice reserved]
- Get 1 Medium Lemon Juiced + Zest
- Provide 1 Medium Orange Juiced + Zest
- Get 1 LG Bunch Cilantro Leaves [chopped - no stems]
- Get 1 LG Bunch Parsley Leaves [chopped - no stems]
- Take ● For The Juices, Herbs & Seasonings
- Get 1 tbsp Mexican Or Traditional Saffron Threads [your secret ingredient!]
- Take to taste Tabasco Sauce [we use at least a half bottle]
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- You need 1 tbsp Worshestershire Sauce
- Take 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Provide 1 tsp Mexican Oregeno [crushed]
- Take 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Take 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Get 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Provide as needed Chilled Clamato Juice [shaken]
- Take 1 Good Splash Chilled Spicy V8 Juice [shaken]
- Take ● For The Sides
- Take as needed Saltine Crackers
- Provide as needed Other Quality Crackers [like roasted garlic triskets]
- You need as needed Sturdy Tortilla Chips
- Take as needed Fresh Flour Tortillas
- Get as needed Fresh Firm Avocado Slices
Instructions to make Mike's Southwestern Ceviche :
- Here's what you'll need. Use only the most crisp, chilled, fresh vegetables, juices and seafood you can find. In fact, overly firm, crisp vegetables is exactly what you're looking for.
- Place your chopped onions, jalapeños, all bell peppers and Anaheim peppers in a seperate bowl for thirty minutes refrigerated. Add the juice and zest of one lime, one lemon and one orange to both season and cook your hard vegetables.
- Gently mix all vegetables together. Add additional 1/4 cup lime juice.
- Add your Clamato [enough to cover vegetables] and a good splash of Spicy V8 Juice. Also, add all of your seasonings. Again, gently mix well. You don't want to bruise your fresh vegetables.
- Fresh shrimp, scallops, crab meat and tuna dethawed pictured. Tails removed from shrimp. Do not use real crab meat unless you're planning on the entire bowl being consumed in one afternoon or evening sitting. Otherwise, your Ceviche will go south twice as fast. Even while being refrigerated. It will also murk up your broth.
- Imitation Crab Meat pictured. [aka white fish]
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil pictured.
- Add all of your vegetables and seafood, plus additional Clamato and Tabasco if needed to fully cover your ingredients.
- Gently fold everything together well. Do not add avocados to your main bowl. Always serve them to the side. Otherwise it will murk up your Ceviche broth. Chill for 3 hours. Know this dish will get better as she rests and chills. Even 3 days later. Gently stir occasionally.
- Serve with quality crackers, flour tortillas, additional Tabasco Sauce, fresh avocado slices and ice cold Mexican beer.
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Ceviche recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Sensible Diet Tips
It is highly unlikely that you discovered this article while in search of bad advice. You’re most probably feeling cranky (and hungry). You’re most likely sitting online trying to find help in an attempt to distract yourself from the many things you’d rather be doing right now. This is absolutely normal. When you’re going on a diet, everything can feel like a big irritation. Lots of times this particular dieting practice isn’t all that different than wanting to quit smoking. Your hormones go somewhat haywire. Your brain chemistry changes. Your moods are probably quite unpredictable. That’s why you need this article. Use these diet tips to improve your life.
Take a few food preparation courses. A good cooking training course is one about vegetarian cooking. This teaches you how to make tasty foods out of incredibly healthy ingredients. Nobody claims you really should be a vegetarian. When you know how to prepare food for vegetarians you’ll have an easier time choosing veggies instead of less healthy foods. Plus—you’ll feel much better about having your vegetarian pals over for dinner because you’ll know how to really cook for them instead of just ordering in!
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Losing pounds is simpler when you determine what kind of choices you need to make. The tips covered in this article are just the start of your journey. The fundamental strategy, though, is to put an optimistic light on the choices you’re making. You’re picking a thing as an alternative to ignoring something. You’re making very good choices and not only letting fashion magazines tell you the way to look. Don’t neglect to try to locate the fun! Think of this as being a beneficial possibility instead of something you have to do. It is a lot easier to get healthy when you choose it for yourself instead of deciding to get others off your back.