If you’re looking for Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts recipe, look no further! We give you only the best Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts RecipePreptime: 25 Minutes Cooktime: 35 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 195 calories.
You can have pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts :
- Provide 2 boneless chicken breasts
- Prepare 150 grams pastirma (dried meat)
- Get 1 chopped onion
- Provide 1 chopped tomato
- Get 1 chopped green pepper
- Use 2 pinch salt
- Provide 1 pinch curry powder
- Prepare 1 pinch black pepper
- You need 1/2 lemon
Steps to make Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts :
- Rinse the chicken breasts very well and open a whole in them wth a sharp knife. Be carful not to open them completely.
- Cut the pastrami into very small pieces.
- Mix the pastrami with all the other ingedients and spices . Make sure that the chopped tomatoes, onions, and pepper are relatively small too.
- Stuff theses ingredients inside the chicken breasts.
- Add some curry powder on top to have some oriental flavor.
- Put it in the oven or on a grill for about 20 -35 minutes.
- Served hot with Rice, Pasta, or bread.
If you find this Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Shedding Pounds Will Benefit Your Health--And Much More
A primary cause for individuals trying to lose weight is the fact that their personal physician has indicated that they need to do so and, no doubt, they know the possible benefits to their health. Now it is recognized that a lot of health problems and diseases are associated with people being overweight. Wherever you go you learn about the serious consequences of heart disease and increased blood pressure levels. In spite of all the information, a lot of folks don’t think that the health benefits are cause enough for them to shed weight. Following are some of the positive effects you can expect should you embark upon a fat loss plan.
As an overweight person, you probably steer clear of a number of pursuits. This could be because you do not feel confident in your ability to do something or that you are just not physically able to be involved. This can change as you begin to get in shape and will open doors to new ways to spend your free time. For example, if you have the strength to try out a new sports hobby, you will no doubt find that it is a pleasant way to exercise and interact with other individuals. Creating new relationships may be a welcome side effect if your new hobbies consist of team sports.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
So although the health benefits of slimming down should be a good enough incentive, you can see that there are many other reasons to commit to a weight reduction plan.