Trying to find delicious food recipe? Why not try Sticky bun french toast strata recipe! Our site is committed to gives you only the best Sticky bun french toast strata recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Sticky bun french toast strata with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Sticky bun french toast strata RecipePreptime: 16 Minutes Cooktime: 37 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 200 calories.
You can cook sticky bun french toast strata using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make sticky bun french toast strata :
- You need 1 loaf bread dough (Frozen or homemade that has been thawed and left to rise over night)
- Provide 5 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 cup white sugar
- You need 1 cup brown sugar
- You need 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Get 3 eggs
- Take 1 Fruit of choice
- Provide 2 tbsp Milk or coffee creamer (I used sweet cream coffee creamer)
- Prepare 1 syrup to taste
Instructions to make Sticky bun french toast strata :
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Melt butter and keep in a bowl, mix all the sugars and cinnamon in another bowl and set aside.
- Cut the bread dough into small segments, dip in butter, coat in sugar mix and place evenly in pan ( bundt pan or round pan).
- Sprinkle with fruit if desired then beat eggs with milk (or creamer) then pour the mixture over the bread dough and fruit and cook in oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Top with syrup and enjoy!
If you find this Sticky bun french toast strata recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Losing Weight Is Not Only About Giving You Better Health
Individuals typically make an effort to slim down mainly because they wish to better their health or have been told by their doctor that it is very important that they do so. Current studies have identified the role that excessive weight plays in a large number of illnesses and health problems. The statistics for problems such as heart disease and hypertension are there for all to look at. Evidence aside, there are people who don’t feel that losing weight will considerably have an effect on their health in a positive way. Following are a few of the good effects you can anticipate should you begin a fat loss regimen.
The first area to consider and one that may be a big motivating factor is the fact that shedding some extra fat could really save a little money. Naturally, you tend to consume less and do away with numerous costly junk snacks when you’re trying to lose weight. It is the case that over a period of time these cost savings can amount to a fairly substantial amount of money. The truth is, many health foods can be raised in your garden, which would lower your food expenses even more.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
So although the health advantages of shedding weight should be a good enough inducement, you can see that there are lots of other reasons to commit to a fat loss plan.