If you’re looking for Beef Steak with Onion Sauce recipe, look no further! Our page is wholehearted to bringing you only the best Beef Steak with Onion Sauce recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Beef Steak with Onion Sauce with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Beef Steak with Onion Sauce RecipePreptime: 22 Minutes Cooktime: 58 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 161 calories.
To make beef steak with onion sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook beef steak with onion sauce :
- Take Beef roast or loin (or the cut of your choice), 1 piece
- Get Finely chopped onion
- Prepare Water to adjust the sauce
- You need Salad or vegetables to accompany the steak, to taste
- Prepare Finely chopped parsley
- Use Butter (to sauté the onion)
- Prepare Butter (to cook the steak)
- Use Vegetable oil (to cook the steak)
- Get Salt, pepper
Instructions to make Beef Steak with Onion Sauce :
- Take the beef out of the refrigerator 30 minutes to an hour before you'll cook it. Finely chop the onion.
- Melt 1-2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan over medium heat and sauté the onion until lightly caramelized (it should be a light brown color). If it looks like it will burn, add a little water and turn down the heat, and continue sautéeing.
- When the onion has cooked, take out of the pan and reserve. Make sure not to let it burn, since this will decide the flavor of your steak.
- Pat the beef dry. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan over high heat, and pan fry the beef. When browned on one side, turn it over, turn the heat down to medium, and cook to your desired degree of doneness.
- Take the steak out onto a serving plate and let rest while covered (don't let it cool down).
- Wipe off the grease from the frying pan with paper towels, and re-introduce the sautéed onion.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of water to the onion from Step 7, and season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the steak.
- Add salad or vegetables to the side of the steak, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
If you find this Beef Steak with Onion Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Shedding Pounds Will Benefit Your Health--And Much More
Individuals typically make an effort to lose weight mainly because they want to better their health or have been told by their health care provider that it is very important that they do so. It’s now well known that many illnesses and diseases are associated with people being obese. The statistics for conditions such as heart disease and hypertension are there for all to see. Evidence aside, there are individuals who don’t feel that weight loss will significantly influence their health in a favorable way. In the following paragraphs we will take a look at a number of the other benefits that can be gained through carrying out a fat reduction program.
If you’re at an unhealthy weight, it may be that you usually exclude yourself from a number of activities. This could be a direct result of your lack of self-confidence or because you have not had the physical ability to do it. When your body begins to revitalize itself, it will give you new opportunities as to how you spend your spare time. If you’re in a position to take part in a new sporting activity for example, you won’t only be able to enjoy participating but also get the chance to meet new people. Creating new relationships may be a welcome side effect if your new pursuits consist of team sports.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
So even though the health advantages of slimming down should be a good enough inducement, you can see that there are numerous other reasons to commit to a fat loss plan.