If you’re looking for Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad RecipePreptime: 36 Minutes Cooktime: 36 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 272 calories.
To make mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad you need 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad :
- You need ● For The Chef's Salad [chilled produce as needed]
- Get Fresh Chopped Crispy Kale [75%]
- Prepare Fresh Chopped Crispy Butter Leaf Lettuce [25%]
- Get 1 " Cubed Chopped Turkey
- Get Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Use 1 " Cubed Honey Baked Ham
- Provide 1 " Cubed EX Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Use 1 " Cubed Swiss Cheese
- Take Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Use Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Get Thick Sliced Mushrooms [clean wiped dry - not washed]
- Use 1 " Sliced Cucumbers
- Get 1 " Extra Firm Chopped Tomatoes
- Take 1 " Chopped Yellow Zucchini
- Provide 1/2 " Chopped Celery
- Provide 1/2 " Chopped Carrots
- Provide Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers
- Use Halved Black Olives
- Prepare Thin Sliced White Onions
- You need Thin Sliced Radishes
- Take Chopped Green Onions
- Provide Fully Drained Chopped Artichokes [in water]
- Use Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil]
- Get Fine Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Prepare Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste]
- Use ● For The Toppings [as needed]
- Take Boiled Eggs Halved
- Prepare Fresh Garlic Croutons
- Prepare Real Ranch Dressing [from packet with whole milk & mayo]
- Use Quality Italian Dressing [homemade is best]
Instructions to make Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad :
- Mix your dressings well and chill.
- Bring your older room temp eggs to a steady boil. Then turn off heat and cover. At 18 minutes drain and refill pot with cold water.
- Chop all of your vegetables and peel your eggs.
- A spicy zesty Chef's Salad.
- Feel free to get creative with this salad!
- Serve with sides of chilled dressings and croutons. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Losing Weight - Not Only A Health Matter
Men and women usually make an effort to lose weight mainly because they wish to improve their health or have been told by their doctor that it is very important that they do so. Today’s research has documented the role that being overweight plays in a large number of illnesses and health issues. The facts and figures are easily visible with regards to health conditions such as hypertension and cardiac disease. Evidence aside, there are people who don’t feel that slimming down will substantially impact their health in a beneficial way. Keep reading to learn how a fat loss regimen can greatly improve your health.
Another advantage of a brand new leaner you is the self esteem this can bring to you and this can begin to show itself in other areas of your life. This might help you to truly feel more positive in your job aspirations and build up your relationships. Simply seeing beneficial results in your fat reduction plan may develop your ability to attain goals in different parts of your life. Undeniably, when individuals make positive comments about your improved physical appearance, you will find that you feel more confident in yourself and this will come across in your communications with other people.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
So while the health rewards of shedding weight should be a good enough inducement, you can see that there are numerous other reasons to commit to a weight loss plan.