Looking for recipes idea to cook tonight? Try this Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs recipe! We provide you only the perfect Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs RecipePreptime: 19 Minutes Cooktime: 53 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 214 calories.
To make lee's hickory smoked lemon pepper chicken thighs you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make lee's hickory smoked lemon pepper chicken thighs :
- Get 6-8 Bone in Chicken Thighs
- Prepare Kosher Salt (as needed)
- You need Lemon Pepper Seasoning (as needed)
- Take as Needed Soaked Hickory Chips
Steps to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs :
- Liberally season chicken thighs with kosher salt and lemon pepper. (both sides) Do not use regular iodized table salt!!!
- Place on a wire rack uncovered in the refrigerator overnight. Let the kosher salt work it's magic.
- While preparing your smoker let the thighs come to room temperature. Smoke skin side down at around 275 degrees for 1 hour. Turn the thighs bone side down, and cook until the internal temperature reaches around 170 degrees or so. Around another 15-20 minutes. Simple as it gets. Enjoy
If you find this Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down - Not Only A Health Matter
Men and women typically attempt to slim down because they would like to better their health or have been told by their doctor that it is very important that they do so. It’s now widely known that several illnesses and diseases are associated with people being obese. Wherever you go you read about the serious consequences of heart disease and increased blood pressure. Evidence aside, there are individuals who don’t consider that losing weight will significantly have an effect on their health in a good way. Keep reading to discover how a fat loss program can greatly improve your health.
After you have dropped a few pounds, you will more than likely have a more self-confident personality that will have an effect on every aspect of your existence. This might reflect itself in a more beneficial outlook toward your career and the people in your life. Simply realizing positive outcomes in your weight loss program may help your ability to reach goals in different parts of your life. There’s no question that if individuals start to praise you on the changes you have made to your looks, this starts to have an impact on your self image and this will show in how you connect with other people.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Therefore, even though the improvements to your health after losing weight should be a sufficient incentive, you can find many additional reasons to remain faithful to your fat loss regimen.