Hey, welcome to our recipes site. Trying to find delicious food recipe? Why not try Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe! Our website is committed to bringing you only the best Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta RecipePreptime: 37 Minutes Cooktime: 33 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 103 calories.
To cook turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta :
- Get 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Use 1/4 cup almond milk or skim
- Prepare 2 lbs ground turkey
- Provide 1 egg beaten
- You need 2 tsp onion powder
- Take 2 tsp granulated garlic
- You need 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp pepper
- Get 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Get 1 cup feta cheese
- Get 2 cups zucchini, water squeezed out
- You need 1 cup marinara sauce, divided
Instructions to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta :
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm.
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara.
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf.
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top.
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower.
If you find this Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Shedding Pounds Is Not Only About Boosting Your Health
One of the main reasons that individuals want to lose weight is because they understand the health benefits or they have been advised to do so by a medical expert. We now understand just how closely related many health issues are to an individual’s excessive weight. The facts and figures are easily visible with regards to health problems such as hypertension and cardiac disease. Even with all the proof, many individuals don’t feel that the health benefits are cause enough for them to slim down. Following are a few of the positive effects you could expect in case you embark upon a fat loss regimen.
A further positive effect of your losing weight may be a new belief in yourself, which will shine in all aspects of your life. This might help you to really feel more positive in your work aspirations and improve your relationships. Simply seeing good results in your fat reduction plan may help your ability to attain goals in different parts of your life. Undoubtedly, once you start to receive constructive comments from others regarding how you look, this will give you the assurance to relate to people better.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Therefore, while the improvements to your health after slimming down should be an adequate incentive, you can find many additional reasons to remain faithful to your weight reduction plan.