If you’re looking for Chicken Manchurian recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Manchurian recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken Manchurian with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken Manchurian RecipePreptime: 28 Minutes Cooktime: 50 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 228 calories.
To make chicken manchurian you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken manchurian :
- Provide 1/4 Cup Chicken Boneless
- Take 1 Egg
- Get 2 Tablespoons Cornflour
- You need 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Provide 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- Provide 1 Tablespoon Gingerchopped
- Get 1 Tablespoon Garlic Chopped
- You need 1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
- Provide 1 Tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 1 Onion
- You need 1 Capsicum
- Take 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- Get 1 Tablespoon Corn Flour water ( mixed with to form a light paste
Instructions to make Chicken Manchurian :
- Set this aside the marinade for about half an hour. Then fry until golden, DO NOT over fry otherwise the chicken will turn hard.
- Heat the oil, add ginger and garlic,saute for 2 mts and add soya and tomato sauce and red chilli powder.
- Add onion and Pour the chicken stock,after its boiled,lower the heat and add the corn flour paste,Once it is of a good thick consistency, add the fried chicken.
- Stir together and adjust salt, simmer for 3 more minutes on low heat, then turn off.
If you find this Chicken Manchurian recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down Will Benefit Your Health--And Much More
Individuals usually attempt to lose weight simply because they wish to improve their health or have been told by their physician that it is vitally important that they do so. Recent studies have recognized the role that excessive weight plays in a large number of illnesses and health issues. Anywhere you go you hear about the serious consequences of heart disease and increased blood pressure. Evidence aside, there are people who don’t believe that losing a few pounds will substantially impact their health in a positive way. In this post we are going to look at a number of the other benefits that can be gained through following a weight loss program.
A major consideration that will help to motivate you is the knowledge that you can possibly save money when you shed weight. Naturally, you tend to consume less food and get rid of many pricey junk snacks when you’re attempting to lose weight. It is the case that over some time these cost savings can amount to a fairly significant sum. In fact, many of the healthy alternative foods are ones that you could even grow from home which would lower your food spend even more.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
So while the health benefits of losing weight should be a good enough incentive, you can see that there are lots of other reasons to commit to a weight loss program.