Hi, welcome to our recipes page. Looking for recipes idea to make this weekend? Try this Chicken biryani recipe! Our site is dedicated to bringing you only the best Chicken biryani recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken biryani with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken biryani RecipePreptime: 13 Minutes Cooktime: 47 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 263 calories.
You can have chicken biryani using 29 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make chicken biryani :
- Prepare Sela rice 1kg(saked water 2_4 hour)
- Take 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 1/2 kg Chicken
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- Use 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Haldi powder
- Prepare 2 table spoon Dhaniya powder
- Provide Salt as your taste
- Prepare Oil1cup
- Prepare Aloo Bukhara 5_7
- Get Tomatoes 4chopped
- Get Green chilies 6_8
- Get 1 bunch Podina
- Use Coriander leaves 1/2bunch chopped
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- Use 1 cup Yogurt
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare Onion 2 sliced cut
- Take Rice!
- Use Ingredients
- Use 2 tablespoon Salt
- Prepare Whole spice,
- Take 2 stick Dar cheeni
- Provide Badiyan phool 2adad
- Get Green elchi 3adad
- You need Tazpath 2adad
- Provide Water as you required
- Take Roes water
- Get 1/4 teaspoons Yellow food colours
Instructions to make Chicken biryani :
- Ek pan me oil dal kar onion fry Kar ke nikal Lein aur pher adrak lahsan ka paste, haldi powder, dal kar bhoone pher chicken dal kar bhoone aur baqe masala,aur tomater dal kar pakein.
- Ek bowl me green chilli paste,coriander leaves,podina,yogurt,chaat masala aloo Bukhara fry onion dal kar mix kar ke chicken me dalen aur jab pani dry hojay to bhoon Lein.
- Ek dusri patili me pani aur salt dal kar tamam whole gram masala pani me dal kar boil kar lein. Pher rice dal kar pakein aur Chan Lein.
- Pher rice per chicken ka salan ki teh laga ke us ke uper rose water, oil1/2cup,aur tohra doodh dal dein. Yellow colour, aur jayfal, jawatri,sab elchi ka powder 1/2teaspoon, 1/2 sugar,chirk dain.aur dum dein 10 se 15 mintes. CHICKEN BIRYANI ready hai.
If you find this Chicken biryani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Reducing Weight - Not Only A Health Matter
A primary cause for individuals attempting to lose weight is the fact that their doctor has indicated that they need to do so and, no doubt, they know the possible benefits to their health. It’s now well known that a lot of illnesses and diseases are associated with people being obese. Wherever you go you learn about the serious repercussions of heart disease and increased blood pressure levels. Despite the evidence there are still a lot of people who don’t see improving their health as a strong enough reason for shedding pounds. Read on to discover how a fat loss regimen can boost your health.
The first place to consider and one that could be a big motivating factor is the fact that shedding some extra fat could really save you money. As a matter of course, when you start a fat loss regimen, you generally decrease the amount of food you take in and also leave out much of the junk food that you used to ingest. It is the case that over a period these cost savings can amount to a reasonably large amount of money. In actual fact, some of the healthy alternative foods are ones that you could even grow right at home which would reduce your food spend even more.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Thus, while the improvements to your health after shedding pounds should be a sufficient reward, you can find numerous additional reasons to continue to be faithful to your weight loss program.