Hey, welcome to our recipes page. Looking for the perfect Green Bean Tomato Sautée recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Bean Tomato Sautée recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Green Bean Tomato Sautée with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Green Bean Tomato Sautée RecipePreptime: 36 Minutes Cooktime: 55 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 169 calories.
You can cook green bean tomato sautée using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare green bean tomato sautée :
- Get 1-2 lbs green beans
- Provide 1 pint Cherry, or Grape or Tommie toes tomatoes
- Take 1-2 large Sweet onion(s)
- You need 2 .tablespoons Light Sesame oil
- Take Salt and pepper to aste
- Take 1 fresh lemon squeeze juice over the green bean mixture in the pan
Steps to make Green Bean Tomato Sautée :
- Place oil in pan, when oil is hot, add green beans, Sautée about five minutes Add tomatoes, whole or halved whichever you prefer. Add sliced or chopped onion, Salt and pepper, carefully squeeze lemon juice over the veggies. Make sure there are no seeds That may have fallen into the pan. With Chopsticks or tongs stir the veggies to coat and Blend all flavors. Turn heat to medium low, sautée for 7 -10 minutes or until beans are slightly tender. I like a slight crunch with lots of flavor. Normally I add fresh Garlic to most everything. I decided not to add it to this dish. Feel free to add anything you are hungry for…
If you find this Green Bean Tomato Sautée recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Shedding Pounds Is Not Only About Giving You Better Health
One of the main reasons that men and women would like to lose weight is because they understand the many benefits or they have been advised to do this by a medical professional. Recent reports have recognized the role that being overweight plays in a large number of illnesses and health problems. The facts and figures are easily visible in terms of health conditions like hypertension and cardiac disease. Even with all the information, a lot of people do not feel that the health benefits are cause enough for them to slim down. Following are a number of the positive effects you could expect should you start a fat loss regimen.
A major consideration that will help to motivate you is the knowledge that you can probably lower your expenses when you shed weight. As a matter of course, when you embark on a diet plan, you normally reduce the amount of food you try to eat and also leave out much of the processed foods that you used to eat. It is the case that over a period these savings can amount to a reasonably significant amount. In fact, you can anticipate more savings if you choose to grow some of your own healthy vegetables and fruits.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
So while the health advantages of shedding weight should be a good enough motivator, you can see that there are lots of other reasons to commit to a fat loss plan.