If you’re looking for Jackfruit kofta curry recipe, look no further! We give you only the perfect Jackfruit kofta curry recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Jackfruit kofta curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Jackfruit kofta curry RecipePreptime: 31 Minutes Cooktime: 44 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 179 calories.
To cook jackfruit kofta curry you only need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook jackfruit kofta curry :
- Prepare For kofta
- Get 500 gram peeled and boiled green jackfruit
- Prepare 100 gram besan(gram flour)
- Provide 1 tablespoon salt
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tablespoon dry methi(fenugreek leaves)
- Take 1 tablespoon Fresh coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 teaspoon red Chilli powder
- Use 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Use 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- Take 1 teaspoon Fried cumin powder
- Use 100 gm100 Onion (chopped and fried)
- You need For Gravy
- Take 100 gram Cashew
- Get 50 gram Watermelon seeds
- Provide 2 Tomato medium size
- Take 100 gm Curd
- Prepare 2 tsp oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Ginger (cut into small pieces)
- You need 3 tsp Garlic cloves Grated
- You need 100 gm onion
- Provide 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
Steps to make Jackfruit kofta curry :
- Firstly mash the boil jackfruit and mix it with the ingredients of kofta,which is given above.
- Then deep fry the kofta with mustard or refined oil.
- Making of kofta curry. Heat 4 tablespoons of butter in a pan or thick bottom pan.Add whole garam masala.Saute for few seconds.Then add chopped onions, ten whole ginger garlic, cashew, watermelon seeds.Stir it still it become brown. Then add tomatoes and salt.Stir and keep this gravy aside for cooking. Thereafter make a thik paste of it in a grinder.
- Now,put 2 teaspoons of butter or ghee into kadai and add the thick gravy.Stir and add curd then add koftas,simmer the heat,stir and cover it for 1 minute.
- Garnish with fresh coriander,ghee or fresh cream.Serve hot jackfruit kofta with basmati rice,naan or kulcha.
If you find this Jackfruit kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Brilliant Diet Suggestions
Basic advice is probably not why you thought to open up this article. You’re more than likely feeling cranky (and hungry). It’s likely that you’re staring at your computer screen and wishing that it delivers a good distraction to keep you from focusing on things you would rather do right now. This is fully normal. Lots of ordinarily normal stuff begins to feel annoying when you’re trying to stick to a diet. Lots of times the particular dieting practice isn’t all that different than looking to quit smoking. You go through hormone shifts. Your head chemistry needs to re-balance itself. It’s likely that you are unable to command your moods right now. That is why this article can be helpful. Here are a couple of diet hints that you can employ to make life easier.
Taste needs to be the most crucial component to your diet. So many people who go on diets stop paying attention to tastes and focus solely on ingredients labels and calorie counts. If you eat with regard to taste it is a lot more likely you will enjoy the foods you eat and be more enthused about meal time than you would be if you simply avoided foods you love. Here is an example: eat real cheese and not Doritos. Rather than picking fruit flavored snacks, choose the real fruits. Chocolate tasting milk instead of a candy bar. You understand what we mean.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There are all kinds of things you can do to make your new choice to lose weight and be healthful easier. The tips covered in this article are just the start of your journey. The most important idea, of course, is to just think positively about what you have decided to do. You are making choices for yourself instead of ignoring things. You’re making beneficial changes to make yourself more happy instead of caving into strain from society. Best of luck and enjoy yourself with it! Think of this as being a good opportunity instead of something you have to do. It is a lot less difficult to be healthy when you choose it for yourself instead of deciding to get others off your back.