Looking for recipes idea to make tonight? Try this Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos RecipePreptime: 26 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 193 calories.
To make veggie mayo pinwheel tacos you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make veggie mayo pinwheel tacos :
- Provide 4 Corn Tortilla
- Use American Corn 1 cup Frozen (Thaw)
- You need 1.5 cup Mayonnaise
- You need Tricolor Bell Pepper 1 each(de seeded and finely chopped)
- Provide Onion 1 Finely Chopped
- Use Tomatoes 2 (de seeded and finely chopped)
- You need Black Pepper 1/4 teaspoon or to taste
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon Red Taco Sauce
- You need Salt1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
Steps to make Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos :
- In a bowl, mix together corn, mayonnaise, Red Sauce, Chopped onions, bell peppers, tomato, salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook the tortilla on a skillet for a minute or two.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoon of the corn-mayonnaise mixture on the tortilla. Spread it evenly.
- Roll it up tightly and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- So that pinwheels can be easily made and won't get open.
- Gently cut the 1 inch pieces from it.
- Repeat with remaining tortilla logs and corn-mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve with tomato ketchup, salsa Verde or any dip.
If you find this Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Slimming Down Isn't Just About Improving Your Health
A primary cause for individuals trying to lose weight is the fact that their physician has indicated that they should do so and, without a doubt, they know the possible benefits to their health. It is now widely known that numerous health problems and diseases are associated with people carrying excess fat. The facts and figures are easily visible when it comes to health issues including high blood pressure and cardiac disease. Proof aside, there are those who don’t feel that weight loss will significantly impact their health in a beneficial way. Read on to find out how a fat loss plan can boost your health.
Being obese has most likely kept you from participating in various interests or events. This may have come about because you didn’t have confidence and were restricted in your physical capabilities. As you get back your overall health, you can look ahead to doing things that were in the past impossible for you. As an example, if you have the strength to try out a new sports hobby, you will no doubt find that it is a pleasant way to exercise and connect with other people. If it is a team sport, this can be a great way to bond with others and strike up new friendships.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Hence, even though the improvements to your health after slimming down should be a good incentive, you can find a lot of additional reasons to stay faithful to your weight reduction plan.