Hi, welcome to our recipes website. Trying to find good food recipe? Why not try 8 layer Casserole recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect 8 layer Casserole recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make 8 layer Casserole with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
8 layer Casserole RecipePreptime: 35 Minutes Cooktime: 53 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 156 calories.
To cook 8 layer casserole you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook 8 layer casserole :
- You need 2 can tomato sauce
- You need 8 oz sour cream
- You need 1 lb hamburger meat
- Use 3 Italian sausage links without casing
- Provide 6 oz medium noodles
- Provide 1 packages chopped spinach thawed and drained well
- You need 1/4 tsp basil
- Get 1/4 tsp thyme
- Prepare 1/4 tsp sugar
- Provide 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Use 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 8 oz cream cheese softened
- You need 1/2 cup milk or whipping cream
- Use 3 cup shredded cheese
- Use 1/2 cup chopped onion
Instructions to make 8 layer Casserole :
- Pre heat 350° . Grease dish and set aside. Cook noodles, drain set aside.
- Brown hamburger meat and Italian sausage. Drain. Add tomato sauce,sugar,basil,thyme,salt,pepper, garlic powder and simmer.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream with mixer till smooth. Add milk and onions. Stir.
- Get dish and layer half of the noodles,half of the meat mixture, half of the cream cheese mixture. Add all the spinach I put teaspoons off butter over spinach along with a dash of salt and pepper. Continue layering. This time meat,noodles,cream cheese.Finish with shredded cheese and back for 30 min . I like different cheeses so I use gouda, Monterey Jack and Colby. Love cheese
If you find this 8 layer Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Clever Diet Tips
It is remarkably improbable that you located this article while looking for bad advice. You’re most probably feeling cranky (and hungry). You are probably seated at your computer looking for advice that will help you stay distracted from all of the other things you’d rather be doing at this moment. This is perfectly normal. When you happen to be dieting, almost everything can feel like a big irritation. Lots of times this particular dieting practice isn’t all that different than looking to quit smoking. Your hormones go a little haywire. Your brain chemistry must regulate itself. Your moods are most likely erratic. This is why this content is important. Use these diet tips to improve your life.
Stop labelling your fresh life choice a diet regime. Refer to it as eating healthier. Naming the plan a “diet” is really a detrimental thing and makes it sound like you might be depriving yourself of good things. Calling it a “choice” or “lifestyle”, alternatively, implies a positive step. It is less of a challenge to feel positive in regards to the things you want to do. Rather than “This can’t be part of living because it is harmful.” One more reason to adjust what you call your actions is that “making lifestyle changes” does not inspire others to give you advice nearly as much as “I’m going on a diet” does.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Losing weight is easier when you know very well what kind of choices you need to make. The tips covered in this article are just the start of your journey. The main idea, obviously, is to just think positively about what you have decided to do. You are making choices instead of getting controlled. You are choosing to make a positive change in your life instead of letting society pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do. Best of luck and enjoy yourself with it! Think of this as being a good possibility instead of something you have to do. It will be a lot easier to get healthy when you choose it for yourself instead of deciding to get others off your back.