Trying to find tasty food recipe? Why not try A Home Cooked Recipe from Finland: Lihakeitto (Beef Soup) recipe! We give you only the best A Home Cooked Recipe from Finland: Lihakeitto (Beef Soup) recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook A Home Cooked Recipe from Finland: Lihakeitto (Beef Soup) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
A Home Cooked Recipe from Finland: Lihakeitto (Beef Soup) RecipePreptime: 30 Minutes Cooktime: 34 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 269 calories.
To make a home cooked recipe from finland: lihakeitto (beef soup) you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make a home cooked recipe from finland: lihakeitto (beef soup) :
- Take 500 grams Beef block (shoulder, etc.)
- Prepare 1 large Water
- Use 2 tsp Salt
- Provide 10 Whole black peppercorns
- Use 2 Bay leaves
- You need 1 Onion
- You need 2 Carrots
- Get 4 to 5 Potatoes
- Provide 1/4 stalk Celery
- Take 1/4 Daikon radish
- Take 1 for garnish Fresh parsley
Steps to make A Home Cooked Recipe from Finland: Lihakeitto (Beef Soup) :
- Take the beef out of the refrigerator and leave it out for about an hour to let it come to room temperature. Wash the surface of the beef. Chop the onion roughly.
- Put the beef, water and salt into a pan and bring to a boil. Skim off the scum, and add black peppercorns, bay leaves and chopped onion.
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and simmer for 2 to 3 hours. Skim off the scum occasionally. In the meantime, cut the vegetables into easy-to-eat pieces.
- When the meat is done, take it out of the pan and put in the carrot, celery and daikon radish. Simmer for about 10 minutes over medium heat, then add the potatoes.
- Cut the simmered beef block into bite-sized pieces and add to the pan. Keep simmering while skimming any scum off, until the vegetables are tender.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed. Garnish with parsley and it's done. Remove the bay leaves and whole peppercorns before serving.
If you find this A Home Cooked Recipe from Finland: Lihakeitto (Beef Soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Shedding Pounds Is Not Only About Giving You Better Health
A primary cause for men and women attempting to lose weight is the fact that their doctor has indicated that they should do so and, without a doubt, they fully grasp the possible benefits to their health. It’s now widely known that a lot of health problems and diseases are associated with people being obese. Everywhere you go you learn about the serious repercussions of heart disease and increased blood pressure levels. In spite of all the documentation, numerous individuals don’t think that the health benefits are cause enough for them to lose weight. Following are a number of the positive effects you can anticipate should you embark upon a fat loss program.
After you have lost weight, you will most likely have a more self-confident personality that will impact every aspect of your existence. This might reflect itself in a more favorable outlook toward your work and the people in your life. Merely realizing beneficial results in your weight loss program may improve your capability to achieve goals in different parts of your life. Unquestionably, once you start to receive constructive feedback from people with regards to your image, this will give you the confidence to relate with people better.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Hence, while the improvements to your health after slimming down should be a sufficient reward, you can find many additional reasons to continue to be faithful to your weight loss plan.