Hey, welcome to our recipes website. If you’re looking for cool ranch dorito chicken casserole recipe, look no further! We deliver to you only the perfect cool ranch dorito chicken casserole recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook cool ranch dorito chicken casserole with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
cool ranch dorito chicken casserole RecipePreptime: 39 Minutes Cooktime: 49 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 158 calories.
You can cook cool ranch dorito chicken casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook cool ranch dorito chicken casserole :
- Use 3 large boneless chicken breast.( shredded)
- You need 1 packages 1 oz. taco seasoning
- Take 1 can refried beans
- Prepare 1 box 7.6oz.spanish rice
- Use 1 medium bag of cool ranch doritos
- Provide 2 cup taco blend shredded cheese
- Take 1 cup Velveeta cheesy sauce or more if you like.
- Prepare 1 small you can added alittle fried onions and peppers as well
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream after it is cooked if you like
- Use 1 can ur type of season can diced tomatoes this is optional as well
Steps to make cool ranch dorito chicken casserole :
- cook chicken in oven at 350. till it is cook all the way.
- Shred the chicken place the chicken in a preheated pan add taco seasoning and little water till it is all covered then place chicken in a oiled baking dish
- Heat up refried beans the mix it in with the chicken in the pan
- Cooked rice as directed on the box then place it over the chicken in the pan
- Heat up Velveeta cheese pour over chicken
- Get chips pour over chicken mixture place in oven 350 20 minutes take out sprinkle with shredded cheese bake till cheese is melted you can then top it with sour cream
If you find this cool ranch dorito chicken casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Intelligent Diet Tips
It is highly improbable that you located this article while in search of bad advice. You’re most likely feeling cranky (and hungry). You are likely perched at your computer trying to find advice that will help you stay distracted from all of the other things you’d rather be doing at this moment. Lots of individuals really feel like this. When you happen to be dieting, almost everything can feel like a big irritation. Sometimes diets is quite similar to quitting cigarettes. Your hormones go a little haywire. Your brain biochemistry changes. Your moods are probably quite unpredictable. That’s why you need this article. Here are a couple of diet tips that you can use to make life easier.
Stop using the phrase “diet” for the decisions you’ve decided to create. Instead think of it basically as seeking to “eat better.” Naming the plan a “diet” is often a detrimental thing and makes it sound like you might be depriving yourself of good things. It is far more constructive to say that you have made a few “choices” about your “lifestyle habits”. It’s less difficult to feel good with regards to what you’re doing when you think “I’m going to do this instead of that.” Rather than “This can’t be part of living because it is bad.” Another reason to transform your plan’s name is that you’ll get far less advice when you tell others that you’re “making some lifestyle changes” instead of “going on a diet.”
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There are many of options for making it a lot easier for you to shed pounds. This article discusses a few tips that will help it get easier. The fundamental strategy, however, is to basically decide to put a positive spin on what you’re doing. You are making choices rather than getting controlled. You’re making good selections and not only letting fashion magazines tell you how to look. Good luck and have fun with it! Think on this as an chance rather than a requirement. It’s easier to do get healthy when you do it for yourself instead of for other people.