Trying to find mouthwatering food recipe? Why not try Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza recipe! Our page is dedicated to gives you only the best Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza RecipePreptime: 19 Minutes Cooktime: 30 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 188 calories.
To make mike's gilroy garlic chicken pizza you need 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook mike's gilroy garlic chicken pizza :
- Provide Gourmet Garlic Pizza
- Take 4 small 6"Or Two 12" Sturdy Prepared Pizza Crusts [like Boboli]
- Use 2 can (14 oz) Drained Artichoke Quarters [in water - drained then
- You need 2 (15 oz) Jars Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Or Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauc
- Take 1/2 cup Heaping Cup Minced Garlic [jarred - slightly drained]
- Take 2 lb Shredded Mozterella Cheese [room temp]
- Use 1 box Frozen Spinach [optional - drained - then fully squeezed]
- Provide 2 small Bags Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast Strips [chopped]
- Get 2 box Large Mushrooms [sliced]
- Get 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Get 1 (3 oz) Bag Sun Dried Tomatoes [simmered or soaked & chopped]
- Use 1 can (14 oz) Sliced Black Olives [drained]
- You need 1/4 cup Dehydrated Onions [fresh onions will cause sog]
- Use 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Use 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Get 1 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Provide 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- You need 1 tsp Oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp Dried Basil [or 2 tbs fresh]
- Provide 1 Bottle Garlic Olive Oil
- Use 1 Butter Brush
- Get 1 Tinfoil
- You need 2 cup Red Wine [to boil sun dried tomatoes in] [optional - or wa
- You need 1/2 cup Purple Onions [thin sliced for garnish]
Instructions to make Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza :
- Only use jars of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Or Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauce since many others will lend a metallic taste to your white sauce. For this same reason, mix your white sauce in a glass or plastic bowl. Nothing metal.
- Drain artichokes, spinach [if opted] and black olives very well and rough chop. Squeeze the artichokes and spinach in cheesecloth or paper towels until they run dry. You don't want a soggy pizza.
- ● Simmer your sun dried tomatoes in 2 cups water or 2 cups red wine for 4 - 5 minutes until soft - then drain well. Rough chop. Or, you can simply soak them in water or red wine for 30 to 60 minutes on the counter. ● Tip: Save those juices for soups and stews. It's chalked with nutrition. But, use it within days or it will go bad on you.
- Chop up chicken [optional for vegetarians] and mushrooms and place your 2 lb bag of Mozterella on the counter. You'll want your cheese at room temp before constructing your pizzas.
- ● Mix everything together except for olive oil, Motzerella, fresh spinach-optional, mushrooms, black olives and 3/4 of your artichokes and chicken [you're reserving these ingredients for the tops of your pizzas] in a large bowl. Allow flavors to marry in the fridge for one hour +. This step is important. Stir mixture occasionally. ● We'll occasionally employ spinach to this pizza - fresh or frozen. See photo below. It shows frozen spinach. If employing frozen - feather it and add directly to your Alfredo mixture. Fresh spinach will go on the top of your pizza.
- When ready, heat oven to 425°. It's best if you have a pizza stone but, a non-stick cookie sheet will work as well.
- Brush olive oil around crust edges of your pizzas and sprinkle garlic and onion powder atop the oil if you'd like for extra bite.
- Generously spread your mixture on your pizza crusts. Not too heavy though.
- ● Cover pizzas as you desire with reserved artichokes, olives, fresh spinach, mushrooms, chicken and then, Motzerella Cheese. ● If making more than one type of pizza, definitely reserve a few pieces of chicken and place on top of Mozterella so your guests can easily distinguish one type of pizza from another.
- For garnishment toppers, you could add thin slices of purple onions, sprinkle additional red pepper flakes and dried or fresh parsley atop your pizzas.
- Place pizzas on pizza stones or lowest rack in oven on tinfoil.
- Bake at 450° until cheeses are bubbling and crust is crispy. About 25 minutes. Your crusts and cheese are your two best indicators here - so watch those closely.
- Enjoy your pizzas!
If you find this Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Smart Diet Hints
It is highly improbable that you found this article while in search of bad advice. You’re more than likely feeling cranky (and hungry). You are likely perched at your computer trying to find advice that will help you stay distracted from all of the other things you’d rather be doing at this moment. This is completely normal. Lots of typically normal stuff begins to feel irritating when you’re trying to stick to a diet. In plenty of situations, the act of going on a diet is not all that different than quitting smoking. Your bodily hormones go somewhat haywire. Your brain chemistry changes. It’s likely that you won’t be able to control your moods right now. That is why this article can be beneficial. Here are a couple of diet hints that you can work with to make life easier.
Eat for flavor first. Lots of individuals who diet forget to account for flavor and choose foods based entirely on a list of ingredients and calories. When you eat with flavor at heart, you’re more likely to like what you eat and feel way better about yourself than if you simply decide to avoid your favorite foods. For example: choose real cheddar cheese as opposed to cheese puffs or chips which are cheese flavored. Choose true fruit as opposed to fruit flavored junk food. Instead of a chocolate bar, select chocolate milk. You know what we mean.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Losing weight is less difficult when you determine what kind of choices you need to make. The tips covered in this article are just the start of your journey. The fundamental strategy, however, is to basically decide to put a positive spin on what you’re doing. You are making selections rather than getting controlled. You’re making great selections and not merely letting fashion magazines tell you how to look. Good luck and enjoy yourself with it! Think of this as an chance as opposed to a requirement. It will always be simpler to become healthy when you choose it for yourself instead of deciding to get others off your back.